Upgrade Your Look With the Netflix for Fashion
We’ve been besties with the team at Le Tote since way back in 2012 Their Netflix-for-fashion model of enabling ladies to test drive a brand new shipment of clothing and accessories for $49 per month is just what the frugal fashionista ordered. You can even send back your tote of goodies in the same month and get a brand new set for no extra charge. To kick Brit + Co’s late-fall fashion into high gear, we sent our resident stylist Misty Spinney over to Le Tote HQ to raid their seemingly endless closet of statement necklaces, bracelets and oh-so-many clothes! The results? Over a dozen new looks just waiting to work their way into your fall wardrobe AND a sweet deal for you, our very special readers. Read on!
Before we strut down the catwalk to share our fave picks from their fall collection, here are a few more deets on how Le Tote’s monthly style subscription works.
First, sign up! For $49 per month, you have access to unlimited apparel and accessory rental. Depending on how quickly you hit the mailbox, you could potentially have three or four completely different totes in one month! Once you’ve signed up you’ll fill out your size profile and add your favorite pieces to your virtual closet. This will help your stylist create a bundle of apparel and accessories designed just for you. Each tote includes three pieces of apparel and 2 accessories.
Once you’ve worn everything in your tote, send it back and get a brand new one, just like that! Then, make sure you review all the pieces your received — this will help further personalize your style profile. Love something so much you want to keep it? Hold on to it and send everything else back. You’ll be charged for the piece (20-50% off retail prices) and then a brand new tote’ll be on its way. Shopping without actually going shopping? Sign us up ;)
But wait, there’s more! We’ve teamed up with Le Tote to offer all you Brit + Co readers 70% off your first month, using promo code BRITLOVES at checkout. How do you say… bada bing?!
Now, about that catwalk… here are the 15 swoon-worthy outfits our Brit + Co ladies rocked!
1. A Bright Blue Shirt Dress: Don’t you love an outfit that is basically one piece? We dressed this dress up with a bold statement necklace and kept things comfy with black fringe boots.
2. Animal Print Tunic + Hot Yellow Leggings: Rawr! This feline-tastic print pops like crazy against those yellow leggings — it’s almost like being a living graphic novel.
3. Black + Navy: As much as we adore bright colors, nothing says winter fashion like deep navy and classic black.
4. Cozy Sweater Dress + Cargo Jacket: Aside from being chilly willy, one of the most frustrating things about winter is how many different climates you end up in on a given day. Sure, it’s 40 degrees outside, but it’s 80 degrees in your apartment lobby and 60 degrees in your office. The answer? Layers, girl.
5. A Dress That’s Made to Twirl: How fun is this swing dress? Pair it with knee-high boots to keep it warm and flirty.
6. Retro Plaid + A Smokin’ Statement Necklace: Doesn’t Alexis look straight out of Mad Men? Or perhaps Banana Republic’s Mad Men-inspired look book? ;)
7. Swingin’ Sweater + Pants You’ll Want to Live In: This cozy-chic outfit is the perfect getup to take you from day to night. At your desk you’ll be happy to have the loose fit and extra warmth. By night, a peekaboo back will keep your look smokin’.
8. Your New LBLD (Little Black Leather Dress): The LBLD is obvs the new LBD, especially with a gem-tastic pair of tights on your gams.
9. The Extra-Long Pencil Skirt: The extra-long pencil skirt is here, and we’re totally on board. It keeps your legs extra warm in the winter, but still offers the hip-hugging silhouette you know and love.
10. Ombre Sweater with Peekaboo Back: How dreamy is this blue ombre sweater? We love the gentle gradient and, of course, that peekaboo back!
11. Stripes FTW: We love this sleek take on the rugby stripe. And how hot is that sparkly statement necklace?
12. Put a Bird On It: Birds are most definitely here to stay, and this sweater is one we want to live in all winter long.
13. Bouncy Blue Mini: Another retro-inspired cut, this is the perfect bouncy mini for all your holiday parties. Add some warm wooly tights to keep those legs warm.
14. Layers That Heat Things Up: Can’t resist rocking your favorite mini dress even in the winter months? Layer knee-highs over a pair of tights or hose, and you’ll definitely stay warm.
15. Patterns and Prints: And finally, an outfit made to rock at the office and on your next date night.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to get your brand new wardrobe ASAP! And be sure to follow @LeTote on Instagram where we’ll be taking over for the next few days!