Leather Bracelets, Cacti Soaps + More DIYs to Make This Weekend
Spring is coming in *hot* (or so we hope), and we think it’s about time to leave this soggy wet mess of a winter season behind us. In celebration of the coming season, we’ve put together some super fun and oh-so-colorful DIYs. Scroll down for this week’s project picks and prepare to get those creative juices flowing — come weekend rain or shine!
2. DIY Gradient Planters: Transform average planters into art with this simple spray paint DIY. Your greenery will look even more alive when they’re planted in these colorful pots. (via A Beautiful Mess)
5. DIY Flower Bouquets: Make someone’s day extra special with this adorbs bouquet DIY project. Pick an early spring bouquet, wrap in “you are loved” printable paper, tie bow, and repeat. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Leather Cuff Bracelet: Leatherworking just got easier with this straightforward and stylish bracelet DIY. Once you have the basic elements assembled, add flair! Attach chains and beads, or paint designs for a little extra pizzazz. (via Life Is a Party)
7. DIY Mudcloth Design Trays: This African wood cloth design (known as “bogolanfini”) is v trendy right now. Make your own impressively cute serving tray using only a baking sheet, spray paint, and a Sharpie. (via Drawn to DIY)
9. DIY Gradient Bar Ware: Whether you’re throwing a themed shower or just celebrating life, this easy spray-paint DIY will bring a pop of color to every tablescape. Experiment with color blending or go for the (all) gold. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
10. DIY Lucky Charms Bracelet: Live the charmed life and mold all eight types of your fave cereal marshmallows out of Sculpey clay. Affix to bracelet chain for everyday adorable wearability. (via Brit + Co)
11. DIY Constellation Napkin Rings: These bright oven-bake clay rings are cute and super nifty — when they’re not holding napkins, they can double as constellation votive holders! We recommend this project for DIY weddings or just ’cause. (via Brit + Co)
What will you DIY this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for non-stop maker inspo.