Lisa Frank’s New Line of Party Supplies Are Serious ’90s Kid #PartyGoals
While the ’90s were a magical time (think: Limited Too and *tons* of cheesy, yet oh-so-great sitcoms), nothing compares to the technicolor dream that was Lisa Frank. Remember those rainbow-colored folders and pens you greedily tossed into your back-to-school shopping carts? Just when you thought your days of vibrant-colored ponies and sparkly kittens were long gone, it looks like Lisa Frank is coming back with a vengeance — this time, with affordable and cute AF party supplies. We’ve given you the scoop on the latest Lisa Frank tarot cards and adult coloring book, but now we’re here to help make your next party rock, throwback-style. So whether you’re throwing a ’90s nostalgia-themed event or want to raise your kiddies right with the products of your youth, scroll on to find the *perf* party supplies to fulfill your rainbow-colored dreams.
1. Lisa Frank Rainbow Majesty Invitations ($2): It all starts with an invite. For your next event, skip the Evites and Facebook Event and opt for an invitation with a personal touch. Plus, who can say no to that sweet little face?
2. Lisa Frank Rainbow Majesty Blowouts ($2): Throwing a surprise party? Welcome your guest of honor with some vibrant blowers that are sure to set the tone of this magical event.
3. Lisa Frank Rainbow Majesty Paper Cups ($2): Your cocktails will taste all the sweeter with a rainbow-colored cup. Whether you’re mixing up some glittery drinks or want to jazz up your basic beer, these Lisa Frank party cups are perfect for giving your adult party that playful, childish touch.
4. Lisa Frank Rainbow Majesty Hanging Decorations ($2): As a Lisa Frank devotee, you’re no stranger to some over-the-top decor. Go all out at your next party by pairing your rainbow- and pony-themed tableware with suspended paper stars.
5. Plastic Rainbow Majesty by Lisa Frank Table Cover ($2): While flourishes here and there are fun, nothing makes a statement like a loud-and-proud tablecloth. Give your fancy party drinks and hors d’oeuvres an extra special aesthetic with this sweet and sparkly table decor.
6. Lisa Frank Rainbow Majesty Party Hats ($2): The final piece to perfect your ’90s party: accessorizing your guests, of course! Let partygoers get in on the fun by topping off their ensembles with a whimsical cone hat.