8 Long Earrings That Are Perfect for Spring Wedding Guests
Once you’ve got your outfit down for all those spring weddings on your calendar, the search is on for the ultimate accessory. Look no further than shoulder dusters — those dangly earrings that graze the outer points of the collarbone. They can be made of feathers, crystals, beads, shells, semi-precious stones, and more, but regardless, they should be long, whimsical, and in-your-face fun. Scroll on to see our favorite pairs to wear to nuptials this season.
1. BaubleBar Criselda Ball Drop Earrings ($48): There’s no hotter trend than tiered ball drop earrings at the moment, and BaubleBar has some of the most gorgeous options we’ve seen (at an affordable price). Plus with 12 different colors available, it’s impossible not to find one to match your ensemble.
2. Birds of a Feather Shoulder Duster Earrings ($64): A romantic day calls for romantic accessories, and these gray feathered beauties fit the bill. Plus if the wedding happens to be outdoors, even better. They were practically made for blowing in the breeze.
3. Kendra Scott Justyne Statement Earrings in Blush Mix ($250): Heading to a beachy affair? Kendra Scott’s ombre shell and acrylic shoulder dusters are begging to make an appearance at the reception.
4. ABS by Allen Schwartz Jewelry Rhinestone Fringe Shoulder Duster Earrings ($75): If the day calls for fancy (or black tie), these sparkly stunners are in order.
5. Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earrings ($395): Beaded ivory tassels just feel right for a spring wedding; don’t you think? Elegant, fashion-forward, and chic AF… the earrings of our dreams, pretty much.
6. Topshop Semi-Precious Link Drop Earrings ($25): Somehow getting dressed seems more fun with semi-precious stones involved. Wear them with the ultimate LBD for a winning wedding look.
7. Mignonne Gavigan Madeline Blush Paintsplatter Earrings ($225): Hand-painted sequins and glass seed beads (in a winged formation) will always make us want to decorate our lobes for any backyard (or barnyard) soirée.
8. Rachel Comey Jo Earrings ($161): Not that you want to take any attention away from the bride on her big day, but marbleized danglers are going to turn all the heads in the room. Just sayin’.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.