If there’s one red hot wedding trend that we’re all about this year, it’s the boho-licious world of macrame. Sure, you’ve seen it in home decor, but if you haven’t witnessed it in the bohemian wedding scene, get ready to be wowed one knot at a time. Below are 10 unexpected ways that you can incorporate woven wonders into your nuptial decor for endless woodland princess vibes.
1. Table Assignments: A woven table chart is the sweetest way to introduce the decor theme of your big day. Depending on your venue, you can hang it from a tree or an arch. (via Forester Fotografos / Junebug Weddings)
2. Cake Table Backdrop: Finding an eye-catching backdrop that doesn’t disrupt your aesthetic can be tricky. A shaggy macrame piece like this is just the thing to ensure plenty of whimsy and sweet treats. (via Chris Wojdak / Storyboard Wedding)
3. Alternative Cake Table: Harness the world of hanging greenery for a cake that is total #plantlady perfection. (via Hugo Coelho / Junebug Weddings)
4. Ceremony Arch: A large macrame piece will frame your ceremony and still allow for plenty of peeks at the gorg scenery. (via Chris and Ruth Photography / Junebug Weddings)
5. Table Runners: Macrame tablecloths can be tricky because they create an uneven surface. Use a woven runner instead for a fantastic tablescape detail. (via Laura Kelly Photography / Ruffled Blog)
6. Bouquet Wrap: Aiming to be a totally unique, yet playful bride? A piece of macrame in your bouquet is definitely unexpected and clearly swoon-worthy. (via KMH Photography / Bridal Musings)
7. Favors: Schedule a craft night with your girls and make mini wall weavings for favors. (via Clement Minair / Madame C)
8. The Dress: If your personal style is super boho and you’re all about that woven life, maybe the best place for some texture is right on you. (via Pixie Bella / Bohemian Diesel)
9. Sweetheart Chairs: Make sure everyone knows which seat is yours with a little fringed detail. (via Swak Photography / Borrowed & Blue)
10. Cake Topper: Let your bohemian flag fly and top your cake with a miniature banner. Think of it as a finish line for your wedding day. (via Hugo Coelho / Junebug Weddings)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!