There’s just something so luxurious about marble. From marble print clothes to office supplies, everywhere we turn, there’s some version of this upscale stone. But now our fave home decor trend is making the transition from the kitchen to our fingertips in the form of — you guessed it! — the marble mani. It is all about marble nails for the summer, babes. Whether you decide to rock a glossy green finish or a monochromatic paint job, this ultra-sophisticated look is perfect for any nail enthusiast who wants to subtly class up their ensemble. Scroll on for nine ways to wear marble nails this season.
1. Touch of Purple: Give your monochromatic marble nails a hint of color like this swoon-worthy mani. Water down your nail polish to create a sheer watercolor effect, then lightly dab it on top of your marble nail for a #flawless finish.
2. Blue Marble: Why limit yourself to black and white nail art when you can try this blue stone mani instead? Take it up a notch with hints of gold flakes that will upgrade your nails from cute to OMG-worthy.
3. Gray Marble: Let your inner minimalist shine with this subtle half-moon mani. If you’re feeling extra bold, swap out the muted hue for a bright color for that in-your-face impact.
4. Sea-Inspired Swirl: Bring your marble game to new heights with this ocean-inspired swirl effect. For an extra-wearable look, mix similar hues over an all-white base.
5. Green Marble Nails: Amp up your colored marble mani by recreating these gorgeous jewel-toned nails. Freshen it up with a statement gold nail or a white half-moon for an extra elevated look. (via Sonailicious)
6. Black and White: This fool-proof mani is an ode to the classic marble trend. Complete the look with a matte finish to give a realistic touch to a tried-and-true aesthetic.
7. Pink and Peach Marble: Embrace your inner girly girl with this chic-AF nail art. This ready-for-anything look is perfect for your next daytime adventure at the park or date night with your summer crush. (via Ongles Addict)
8. Geometric Touch: This HR-approved mani commands attention and is the perfect accent to your down-to-business ensemble. Rock it with a sleek pencil skirt and an on-duty blazer. (via Lackfein)
9. Gold Flakes: Let your marble mani shine by sprinkling gold flakes on top. This design works best with lighter colors that’ll really let the gold pop.
What is your fave summer nail trend? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!