7 Metallic Polishes That Totally Nail a Molten Mani
Just because it’s getting cold outside doesn’t mean your nail colors have to follow suit. Instead, brush on the latest fiery hues that look as if you’ve dipped your fingertips in molten lava. The multi-dimensional metallic colors like copper and gold will create a hot mani for when it’s freezing outside. Below, find seven sultry nail polishes worth flaunting this winter.
1. Essie Say It Ain’t Soho ($9): Is it copper or burnt orange? Depending on the light, this amber hue will spark debate, but our consensus is that it gives off a fashion-forward vibe.
2. Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Burnished Bronze ($8): The gold-specked bronze polish is formulated with argan oil, so it strengthens and nourishes weak, dry nails while creating an Instagrammable beauty moment.
3. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Color You Oughta Know ($20): This pink-tinted metallic rust shade is a fresh alternative to the deep wines we tend to gravitate toward during colder months. Best of all, it’s formulated to keep nails healthy, strong, and coated with color for gel-like results without the use of a UV-damaging light.
4. Nails Inc No Bucks Given: Closet Millionaire Nail Polish ($15): Cool colors can make your fingers look a tad too frigid. This copper-red, on the other hand, gives nails a warm look that plays well with cozy knits thanks to bronze pigments that catch the light in all the right ways.
5. Smith & Cult The Message ($18): When you want to take your red to another dimension, opt for this sparkling beaut. The opaque metallic finish delivers a multi-faceted look from any angle.
6. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color Eternal Flame ($9): This burnished orange polish is not what you’d expect: It sparks a sizzling look on your nails, while the vegan “seven free” formula nourishes from cuticles to tips.
7. LeChat Dare To Wear Nail Lacquer Dragon’s Breath ($12): Want to make sure your mani gets noticed? Paint your digits with this russet hue that shifts shades when the metallic pigments catch the light.
Will you rock a molten mani? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.