The snow shouldn’t be the only thing glistening this holiday! That’s because all things shiny are on trend right now, and it’s way easy to get in on the action. We’ve shown you how to dazzle from head to toe in glittering sequins or wow with a metallic wardrobe, and now we’re introducing you to 15 silver and gold shoes sure to add some sparkle to your step, even beyond New Year’s Eve.
1. Luminous Sliced Booties ($188): There’s something so rock and roll about a worn ankle boot. Get that effortlessly glam look with this metallic distressed pair.
2. Seychelles High Hopes ($90): This rose gold wedge is our new go-to dress shoe. It’s the perfect way to amp up any little black dress.
3. Mance Pointed Lace Up Shoes ($55): We’re obsessed with this twist on a classic oxford shape. A pointed toe makes this lace-up sleek and modern.
4. Swagger Booties ($258): A crackled copper toe and seamless ankle cutout make this the most-wanted bootie on our list. How could you not walk with a swagger in this pair?
5. Gold High Heel Leather Ankle Boot ($159): Leave it to Zara to make the sleekest pair of ankle boots we’ve ever laid eyes on—and we’re totally buggin’ over ‘em. I mean, how insanely fluid is this shape? There’s no denying you’ll look like a million bucks in these runway-worthy stompers.
6. Magnetite Loafers ($138): These modern loafers is so shiny! Pair this luxe footwear with light wash, distressed jeans and a casual button down to keep the glitz at bay.
7. Starlit Shooties ($128): This peep toe, slingback heel is a look we’re seeing a lot of this season, and we’re pretty crazy about this shimmery pair. The addition of a wooden heel means you’ll get a ton of wear out of these after New Year’s Eve.
8. Edie Balerinas ($149): See, there is a metallic shoe fit for everyday wear! Bright orange trim adds a clever casual contrast to this glitzy slipper.
9. Seychelles Come Get Me Peep Toe Heel ($130): We’re loving that we get two pops of gold on this pair of party shoes: one on the delicate ankle strap, and one as a contrast to the navy leather base on the toe’s layered weave.
12. BC Footwear Burn Brighter ($70): Not only is this cute color block shoe easy to wear (thanks, two-inch heel), but it also comes in three shades of metallic! Now comes the hard part: choosing between the copper, silver, or gold pair!
13. Soft-Side Oxfords: These soft, sparkly oxfords make us smile. :) We’re willing to be that these dance-inspired shoes are the comfiest metallic kicks on the list.
14. Maya Cut Our Point Slippers ($56): Even in shiny silver, these ballerina flats don’t lose their ladylike charm. Small cutouts around the heel keep them right on trend.
15. Mirrored Pumps ($90): Pump it up with these reflective heels. We love how the mostly copper shoe is broken up by a pewter heel, which keeps them minimal and modern.
Would you rock a pair of metallic kicks? Or are there other ways your rather wear this trend? What are they? Tell us in the comments below!