24 Bridal Shower Gift Ideas for the Minimalist Bride
The minimalist bride is all about the simple, classic things in life, and you can tell just by stepping into her apartment. Neutrals, metallics and all things modern pop up in just the right places. So when it comes to choosing the *perfect* bridal shower gift for your sleek and stylish bestie, go-to traditional wedding gifts like standing mixers and cake pans will just not do. What will fit in with her less-is-more vibe? One of the 24 gift ideas below. Think: copper accents, marbled everything and, of course, a geometric terrarium — devil’s-in-the-details gifts she’ll truly appreciate. Scroll below to snag her dream gift!
1. Anthropologie Belleville Serving Set ($40): Made of mother of pearl and brass, this sleek set of serving tools will make any dinner party or special-occasion meal feel that more chic.
2. Acme Party Box Co. Gold Cocktail Shaker ($54): This golden cocktail shaker is the bar cart essential your friend never knew she needed, bringing an elegant touch to the couple’s future cocktail parties.
3. Leif Moon Leather Coasters ($38): For an out-of-this-world pal, these moon-inspired coasters made of hand-dyed leather are a great gift. The pretty wash of color won’t clash with her monochrome palette, and will keep her lucite coffee table more than safe.
4. Poketo Japanese Brass Desk Accessories ($85 – $140): Your friend will definitely welcome a gift that’ll brighten up a dreary workspace. Take your pick from these brass desk accessories (sold separately) that include a paperweight, a dish and a tray.
5. Dot + Bo Living on Marbleized Time Clock ($28): A wall clock is something every room should have. Gift your friend this fresh-faced clock to class up any wall like that.
6. Society 6 Eat Well Travel Often Art Print ($35): Add a splash of gold to your friend’s space with this metallic illustrated print. You can be sure that if she’s a foodie or master traveler, she’ll appreciate it all the more.
7. Urban Outfitters Large Amethyst Crystal ($24): Aside from that stunning engagement ring, this is one chunk of rock that your friend will definitely want. The natural amethyst crystal, complete with tons of sparkle, makes a lovely addition to any desk, shelf or empty space that could use some sprucing up.
8. Fab Marble Throw Pillow ($45): Dress up her sofa or bed with this statement marbled throw pillow. Pair it with a bright and simple throw blanket for some Instagram-worthy couch decor.
9. ABC Home Cylinder Salt & Pepper Shakers, Set of 2 ($78): Metallic accents add a necessary touch of modernity to your living space. Gift your friend these aluminum cylinder salt and pepper shakers that will make a sleek addition to her kitchenware collection.
10. Domino Yield French Press ($150): Bring some elegance to your friend’s morning cup of joe with this ceramic French press. For her anniversary next year, rose gold teaspoons to match are definitely in the cards.
11. ABC Home White Steamers Set ($100 – $152): This is what it looks like when an ancient cooking technique gets a modern twist. These steamers combine ceramic, cedar and terra cotta into an elegant design that makes a great case for upping your one-pot dinner intake.
12. Urban Outfitters Magical Thinking Pyramid Mirror Box ($18): Though it would make a great jewelry box, this geometric vessel is also a great place for the happy couple to display their favorite trinkets. Get extra gushy and fill it up with a pic of the couple-to-be.
13. Urban Outfitters Lomography Lomo-Instant Camera Set ($199): Being a newlywed will mean there are endless new moments to capture and share. Gift this sleek white lomography camera that the bride-to-be can tote without cramping her style on her honeymoon and beyond.
14. Anthropologie Gilded Monogram DOF Glass ($18): Classy doesn’t always have to mean opulent: 24k gold went into making each one of these sleek glasses. Pick out a pair using the bride’s soon-to-be minted last initial, or go for first name letters so they know whose is whose.
15. Brika STAK Ceramics Mint Bloom Phone Vase ($32): This vase and charging station is the perfect complement to your friend’s nightstand. Its simplistic design and subtle shade makes this multi-tasker a total home run.
16. Poketo Fog Linen Brass Tray ($18): Whether your friend chooses to use it to display her jewelry or serve food, this gilded brass tray will majorly elevate her decor game. The hand-hammered design and matte finish is elegant in a muted kind of way — just the way she likes it.
17. Pocketo Herbivore Lapis Oil ($28): This facial oil contains an ingredient derived from Blue Tansy, a precious blue oil that contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Not only will this luxurious skincare essential reduce potential redness in your friend’s complexion, but it also claims to clarify the skin. Bring on those wedding photos.
18. Mine Design Noted Soy Candle ($24): This soy candle features notebook lines and comes with a special pencil that lets you customize the surface in a creative way. Jot down a few meaningful words or an inside joke, or leave the candle’s canvas blank for your friend to fill in.
19. Leif Moroccan Rose Milk Bath ($40): Help your friend relax and unwind with this rose clay and milk mixture that helps to gently exfoliate and soothe stressed-out skin. After planning out a whole wedding, she’s sure to appreciate this bathtub essential for an evening of pampering.
20. Gold Bar Necklace Kit ($19): While jewelry can make for a tricky gift, a minimal necklace like this gold pendant will go with anything. Dress it up or dress it down — this simple gold accessory is a minimalist DIYer’s dream.
21. Primary Essentials Fort Standard Crest Bottle Opener 3 ($60): Made of solid brass, this modern bottle opener brings some class to an otherwise overlooked kitchen tool. It’s so chic, your friend will want to display it on the kitchen counter at all times.
22. Domino General Store Enamel Pan With Lid ($135): This all-white enamel cooking pan (save for its wooden knob) is the ideal gift for your minimalist friend if she loves to spend time in the kitchen. Just know that whenever she’s cooking up one of her specialty dishes, she and her dinner guests will have you to thank.
23. Domino Essential Travel Kit ($45): Gift your friend this luxurious travel kit that’ll come super handy when she’s off on her honeymoon. From its minimalist packaging to its simple herbal ingredients, this set of facial products is one she’ll definitely obsess over.
24. Domino Cardtorial Ever After ($85): This hand-assembled wedding guestbook isn’t just practical — it’s unique without being over the top. Made of laser-cut hardwood covers and white linen paper, this “Ever After” guestbook is a gift the couple will adore.
Need more bridal shower gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for all things wedding and more!