15 Delicate Finger Tats That Will Make You Want to Get Inked ASAP
Tiny, minimalist micro tattoos have been all the rage this past year. But lately, one particular place has become the go-to spot to get small-scale ink. From Kylie Jenner’s itsy bitsy white dot tat to Ireland and Hailey Baldwin’s cursive last name, minimalist finger tattoos have taken over as the tat craze of the moment. Thinking about taking the plunge yourself? We’re sharing 15 gorgeously minimal finger tattoos that are both delicate and totally badass.
1. We Have Liftoff: Race you to the moon! This double finger tat is quirky, fun and final frontier ready. (via @mayahstone)
2. Snip Snip: Whether you’re a hair dresser, a fashion designer or just a scissor enthusiast, this heart-filled tattoo will definitely let people know you love what you do. (via @fullmoontattoo)
3. Insta Bunny: This easy-to-manage ink lets you turn into a cute bunny every time you please. Which is probably always, if we’re being honest. (via @taylor_russell.tattoo)
4. The Planets Have Aligned: The worlds are at your fingertips! This four finger tat uses minimal lines for a clean and cute doodle aesthetic. (via @thehipstertattoo)
5. Dino Pals: If you and your besties are thinking about getting inked together, check out this homage to the true OG squad. With similar but different designs, it’s a minimalist way to say “I would dino for you.” (via @__drop_acid_not_bombs__)
6. Heart You: Take the classic heart outline up a notch with a beautifully bold color and a daring placement. (via @tayl.eika)
7. Swedish Smile: “Smile” in Swedish, “laugh” in Norwegian and “happiness” in Mandarin — this tiny tat can mean just about anything you want it to. (via @chelseyej)
8. Upwards: Adorn your ring finger with a double arrow to remind yourself to keep looking up. (via @mamacrame.art)
9. Cherry Bomb: Retro, radiant and totally rad, this ring finger ink is perfect for the gal who was obviously born in the wrong era. (via @geneveartist)
10. Bye-Bye Balloon: Although this particular tattoo was inspired by the owner’s first words, a line-drawn balloon can have just about a bazillion meanings — plus its reverse placement makes it a special treat just for you. (via @stiichn)
11. Linear Love: This minimalist-to-the-max ink is absolutely stunning with two hand-poked lines that form a geometric masterpiece. (via @meester_prikkebeen)
12. White Arrow: White ink and thin strokes makes this popular tattoo perfect for the minimalist seeker. (via @girlinluvwiththeworld)
13. Cuticle Shapes: Geo-fy your cuticles with this awesome complement to any manicure. (via @nellysimpson)
14. Blue Bows: Beautiful color and a daring outline combine to make this a breathtaking pinky work of art. (via @dead2rightstattoo)
15. Sun and Moon: Looking for something to capture both sides of your personality? These minimalist sun and moon icons are elegantly simple and will definitely stand the test of time. (via @pontotattoo)
Do you have a minimalist finger tattoo that you’d like to share? Tag your Instagram pics with @BritandCo.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.