13 Fiery Ruby Engagement Rings for the Modern Bride
Next up in the birthstone engagement ring series is the fiery July birthstone, otherwise known as the ruby. Over time, this gorgeous gem has been considered the stone of love, energy, passion, power and a zest for life. If you can identify with any of these qualities and have a thing for the bold red stone, scroll on to pin your absolute favorite engagement rings. Just make sure your S.O. is following your board. *hint hint*
1. Anna Sheffield Nesting Pair No. 16 ($3,150): You’ll definitely dazzle friends and family with this stunning engagement ring set. The Nesting Pair includes the yellow gold Marquise Tiara and a Tiny Crescent in rose gold. Each boasts a glittering row of white diamonds for a spectacular shine.
2. Yvonne Léon Antique Diamond and Ruby Ring ($1,334): Yvonne Léon really does know how to make you feel like a princess. Once you slip this gorgeous antique diamond + ruby ring onto your finger, you’ll find out that dreams really will come true.
3. Arik Kastan Tiara Evil Eye Ring ($1,145): There’s no doubt you’ll be making a statement with this unique rose gold Arik Kastan ring. The engagement stunner features a faceted ruby surrounded by petite moonstones for added sparkle.
4. Anna Sheffield Attelage Marquise Cut Ring ($5,300): The traditional engagement ring gets a serious upgrade in the form of this alternative ruby ring. Its impressive design features a marquise cut ruby ring encircled by diamonds set on a double banded harness. Nothing short of extraordinary, it’s the ring every bride deserves.
5. Polly Wales Ruby Baguette Ring ($2,890): Round gold dots and geometric ruby barrettes create a contrasting but engaging visual display in this 18k yellow gold ring. Beautiful worn alone or stacked with complementary pieces, this delicate sparkler makes a strong contender for your hand.
6. Lagos Covet Stone Caviar Stack Ring ($295): Don’t let its daintiness fool you! Though stylistically playful and feminine, the Covet ring doesn’t play games when it comes to making an impression.
7. MinimalVS Ruby Engagement Ring ($2,660): Friends and strangers alike will be blown away when you show off this dazzling beauty. Featuring a ruby encased by black and white diamonds set on 18k solid gold bands, this gem definitely gives the word precious a whole new meaning.
8. Polly Wales Halo Ruby Ring ($2,783): You’ll be in for a royal treatment with this lovely ruby ring. Set on a barely-there halo ring, 11 round red rubies graduating in size twinkle and sparkle away.
9. MinimalVS Rose Gold Pear Ruby Ring ($870+): Available both as a ruby solitaire and ruby + precious gem combo, this engagement ring gives brides the option of a custom look. The eclectic pairing is every bohemian bride’s dream come true.
10. Pomellato Ring Rouge Passion ($1,050): Though synthetic, this ruby ring proves it’s just as impressive as the real thing. The rounded, fluid-looking ruby offers a feminine and unique take on the traditionally sharp cut. Set on a rose gold band, the warmly hued red stunner gives off an approachable appeal that’s perfect for everyday wear.
11. Pomellato Ring Rouge Passion ($2,300): Similar to its solitaire sister ring, the Ring Rouge Passion features a trio of the warmly-hued cabochons for a more intense look. Though visually powerful, the ring maintains its undeniable femininity with its soft shape.
12. Anna Sheffield Round Rosette Ring ($7,500): Designed for the bride who isn’t afraid to make a statement, the Round Rosette exemplifies the alternative style done right. Here, a delicate halo of pavé surrounds a ruby center stone for a drop dead gorgeous piece of bling.
13. Wouters & Hendrix Gold Ruby & Diamonds Ring ($745): A faceted ruby stone sits encircled by a 16-diamond pavé in this stunning engagement ring. Inspired by a traditional engagement ring silhouette, this modern promise ring adds a much welcome alternative spin on the classic.
Which of these engagement rings was your favorite? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding stories!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.