20 Molten Lava Cake Recipes That’ll Molt Your Heart
Here at Brit + Co., we love cake. Layer cake, ice cream cake, pound cake, upside down cake, and yes, even molten lava cake. And although some say that lava cake is sooo ’90s, we just don’t care; we love the ‘90s, and we love our lava cake. So, without further ado, here’s our glorious ode to the ooey, gooey and seriously sinful molten lava cake. Get hyped… and grab a glass of milk while you’re at it.
2. Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cake With Goji Berries: Are you livin’ la vida vegan? This one’s for you. Goji berries, chili powder and Himalayan sea salt are only a few of the delectable ingredients used to create this lava-licious concoction. (via This Rawsome Vegan Life)
6. White Chocolate Molten Cake: This recipe yields a Chili’s copycat — but with white chocolate. And although the Chili’s original is so decadently epic, we bet this cake’s just as worthy of our plate licking. (via Love From the Oven)
13. Mexican Hot Chocolate Molten Lava Cake: Mexican hot chocolate has been transformed into a molten lava cake, and it looks absolutely, positively spectacular. We might just shed some tears of joy over this one, folks. (via Gimme Some Oven)
14. Molten Orange Chocolate Lava Cake in a Jar: Chocolate and orange is a timeless flavor combo, and the two meet yet again in this lava-cake-in-a-jar made with Grand Marnier and orange zest. (via Food for My Family)
16. Tonka Bean Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Framboise Ganache: Lambic beers are flooding the beer scene this summer, so why not flood your desserts with them as well? Start things off by trying this tonka bean vanilla lava cake made with Framboise. (via Dessert First)
19. Whole Grain Molten Lava Cake With Pistachios: Just because this molten lava cake is healthy doesn’t mean it’s any less delicious than the others. Pair it with pistachios, ice cream and hot chocolate for a serious flavor party you won’t regret. (via Grain Crazy)
20. Molten Chocolate Liqueur Cake: And finally, this lovely dark chocolate and coffee liqueur masterpiece is topped with a strawberry and served with a scoop of vanilla bean for the perfect end to any meal. (via Indian Simmer)
What molten lava cake recipe do you plan on trying first? Let us know in the comments!