The best holiday gift givers are not necessarily the best gift wrappers; instead, they’re the ones who know exactly what you want before you do. These thoughtful creatures are the stuff of legends, and deep (or not so deep) down, we all want to climb that metaphorical Mount Olympus too. This holiday season, becoming the goddess of gifting is easier than you might think, especially if you’re shopping for your bestie… assuming you have similar tastes, of course. While you browse our 20 most popular gifts this holiday season, be sure to build your own wish list. Who knows, you could wind up winning it all!
1. Metal Stamping Tool Kit ($49): Whether it’s lyrics from your guiltiest pleasure (no judgment!) or a favorite line of poetry, stamp what speaks to you (or your bestie) onto a piece of minimalistic jewelry.
2. 2016 Floral Planner ($34): Although 2015 may be coming to a close, 2016 is full of promise. How better to celebrate the start of a new year than with this organizer bursting with life?
3. Floral Hair Tie Bracelet ($45): Who wants wrist creases from wearing a hair tie for too long? We definitely don’t. This stainless steel bracelet is a chic solution to the age-old nuisance.
4. Gold Dots Carryall Tote ($52): While speckles of gold totes give this tote a holiday vibe, its effortless details make it the type of bag worthy of being rocked year-round.
5. Calligraphy 101 Kit ($60): Not sure what to give the girl throwing the party? If she’s a die-hard planner who sends handwritten invitations to her weekend barbecues, this kit is for her. You can save $13 by signing up for the Calligraphy 101 class, FYI ;)
6. Large Initial Gold Necklace ($34): Combining refined lines and a healthy dose of glam, these monogram necklaces are perfect for personalities big and small.
7. Polaroid 600 Camera + Film Set ($123): Have a nostalgia fanatic on your list? Want to send holiday party guests home with an unforgettable party favor? It doesn’t get better than an old-school cool instant camera.
8. Citrus + Vanilla Body Scrub ($18): Add one of these jars of body sugar for everyone on your list. Add an extra for your own skin. You won’t be sorry.
9. Custom Pet Pillow ($58): A cat obsession *might* not be totally healthy (the jury’s still out on that one), but we’re all for piling these on every reasonable surface of the living room. ‘Tis the season for the more the merrier, right?
10. Druzy Prong Earrings ($58): A little goes a long way, especially when a little box has these glittery studs inside.
11. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): For those with ring collections that would make a fortune teller jealous, organization is a must, and this kit includes everything needed to craft a cute addition to any collection.
12. Custom Cheese Board Kit ($50): Gouda, gruyere, chevre, smoked cheddar… when it comes to cheesy goodness, we can’t get enough. The cheese connoisseur in your life won’t be able to get enough of this kit either.
13. Calligraphy 101 Online Class ($29): For the roommate who leaves illegible notes around the house or the grandma whose cards look like a telephone wire of loops instead of a loving message, give the gift of great penmanship.
14. Antler Necklace ($36): You don’t have to be wild to love this animal kingdom-inspired necklace. If you love it, your gal pals are sure to love it too.
15. 2016 Travel the World Calendar ($16): Oh, the places you’ll go! Give this desk calendar to your favorite travel companion. Be sure to mark your next road trip!
16. Ringleader 17-Month Agenda ($20): With a gold leaf cover, sweet stickers and a secret compartment, who wouldn’t want this clutch planner?
17. Gold Confetti Tumblers ($20): A girl’s gotta have glasses for occasions big and small. These shiny, bubbly cups may not be great for champagne, but we can think of plenty other ways to fill them. Cocktails, anyone?
18. 9-Piece Nest Set ($50): Short on space? This set of mixing bowls and measuring cups has all the kitchen essentials without all the clutter. How perfect for your BFF outfitting her first apartment?
19. Homemakers ($23): Pick up a copy for your fave maker. Out of room in your own notes section? Give yourself a little sumthin’. You’ve earned it!
20. Moscow Mule Set ($68): When in doubt, give a gift reminiscent of the college days. You don’t have to show up with a bottle of cheap vodka (please don’t), but this set of copper mugs is sure to get the holiday party started.
See anything that you want for yourself? We do too! Make a wish list in the Brit + Co shop to show to family and friends. Ask, and three lucky winners will receive their wish list (up to $1000) totally free! Yeah.
What’s the best gift you’ve given or received? Tell us in the comments.