The “Live, Laugh, Love” sign had its moment, but it’s time to swap it out for something new that *actually* inspires you. While motivational posters can be cool, if you combine your hobby with inspiration, you can craft something even better: a super cute embroidered typography message. For those who don’t like to stitch, here are 16 other typographic home accessories to buy or DIY. Scroll down for some genuinely cool ways to boost your mood and productivity.
1. DIY Typographical Banner: Hang this adorable little banner to remind yourself to own your day. Mix typography into your gallery wall to add more dimension and interest to your space. (via Brit + Co)
2. DIY Typography Vase: Forget about bud vases — giant typography vases are the jam. Fill each letter with faux flowers or air plants for a colorful display that just won’t stop. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
3. Lulu & Georgia Don’t Worry Be Yonce Doormat ($45): Because there’s no better role model when you’re needing a little motivation. Throw down this mat by your door and get inspired every time you come home.
4. DIY Lettered Photo Art: Start your day off with a mini-affirmation. Blow up one of your favorite photos with the magic of inexpensive engineer prints and add hand lettering to create this elegant photo poster. (via Brit + Co)
6. AngelStar Forever Be Bold, Brave & Brilliant Art Print ($19+): It’s good to be reminded of what’s important, especially when you’re struggling with creative block. Hang this poster in your workspace or living room and get ready to be inspired.
7. DIY Brush Calligraphy Aspirations: Instead of depending on a Pinterest pin to inspire you, craft your own framed phrases to fuel your aspirations. Watercolor hand lettering gives any quote an extra special touch. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Make it Happen Printable: It’s not always pretty, but the beauty is in the creative process, right? If you’re feeling stuck or blocked, this pretty printable might just give you the extra kick you need to push through and make magic happen. (via Drawn to DIY)
9. DIY Motivational Printable: You know things are getting serious when the hair goes up into a messy bun. Frame this mini motivational print and prop it up on your desk or craft table for that extra boost of motivation. (via Brit + Co)
10. elhdesign77 Stay Humble Hustle Hard Sign ($36): Chase your side hustle, but remember to keep things in perspective with this rustic-chic wood sign.
11. DIY Free Printable: Ouch, this one hits a little close to home. This cute printable reminds you to put down Instagram and Pinterest and get your hands covered in something crafty. (via Always Rooney)
12. Purposeful Printables Prove Them Wrong Print ($2): Instead of letting doubters get inside your head, just prove them wrong and be awesome anyway. Whether you’re chasing a side hustle or trying a hobby your friends don’t quite understand, this printable will remind you to keep being you.
11. DIY String Art: Pick a short and sweet message and then spell it out with nails and string. DIY string art offers endless options and is pretty simple to accomplish… but the end result is so impressive everyone will think you’re a crafting genius. (via Brit + Co)
12. Blue Waves Prints Beyoncé Printable ($6): When Queen Bey gives you the best lyrics ever, you sing them loud and proud. Then you print them off and hang them on your wall.
13. Cult Paper Smart Is Cool Art Print ($19+): Sometimes simple is best. Any minimalist lover will appreciate the cool graphics and the sassy message on this poster.
14. DIY Letter Ballon Pillows: Wall art is great and all, but what about some motivation that sits right there on your couch? Spell out your favorite hashtag and let it motivate you to get up and go make. (via Studio DIY)
15. DIY Gold Foiling: Make your favorite inspirational quote shine with gold leaf. Learn all the basic techniques in B+C’s free intro class. Plus, you can buy the B+C starter kit here. (via Brit + Co)
What is your favorite motivational quote? Follow us on Pinterest for more decor ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.