10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
It’s fall, y’all! In makeup talk, this means bring on the plums, browns and matte everything. The new season also means a lot of new beauty launches that will rock your world and totally switch up your typical beauty regimen (which, according to this study, is more impactful than you realize). Here are 10 new beauty products you should check out this month:
1. Glossier Boy Brow ($16): Give your brows bedhead with Glossier’s new — and always highly anticipated — brow product. It’s a creamy, waxy pomade that will fill in your brows while also keeping the hair in place all day. The tiny brush makes it easy to get precise while the pigments aren’t harsh and overly dark. While the tube runs a little on the tiny side, we’re guessing Glossier is getting behind the bite-size movement that’s ruling the beauty world rn.
2. Bobbi Brown Sequin Eyeshadow ($36): These new eyeshadows are SO pretty and super pigmented — they almost look like tiny galaxies. Our fave is Star Beam, a “marbleized black purple plum with a mix of purple and pink pearl,” that would work well as a wet liner, too. You’ll want to keep these dramatic shadows in mind for your next big event.
3. Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm ($50): Have irritated skin? Grab this stuff ASAP. It’ll remove all of your makeup and purify your skin all while calming you TF down while you wash your face. The “balm-to-milk” formula is sugar-based and contains cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax, so you *know* it smells amazing.
4. Chosungah 22 Hidden Foundation ($38): This stuff is seriously genius. It’s a new type of foundation that is “filtered and condensed through three phases in a triple puff structure.” Say whaaaa?! You gently tap the puff and then the silk amino acid-infused formula is dispensed onto the puff. The design on this stuff is really smart and is worth checking out.
5. Fresh Holiday 2015 Soap Set ($45): This adorable holiday set just launched and is awesome for a couple reasons: The packaging is super chic and Fresh’s soaps smell insanely good. You’ll get a floral freesia soap, grapefruit and waterlily — these soaps also last forever (trust me, I’m a big fan!)
6. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color ($21): Finally, a waterproof brow product that *truly* won’t budge! Stila’s Stay All Day lives up to the name: This stuff will not smudge at all. The marker-like tip makes it super simple to fill in your brows with small strokes that go in the direction of your hair growth.
7. treat collection Lipstick: These gluten-free lipsticks have a bunch of gorgeous shades ranging from bright, punchy pinks to deeper-hued colors that are perfect for fall, with a bunch of new colors launching later this month (yay!). They’re shiny without looking like you’re wearing lip gloss but still creamy enough so your lips won’t feel dry. These babies also don’t contain any nasty stuff like parabens, polybutenes and synthetic fragrances. Gold stars for that.
8. Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel ($16): This powerful but gentle peel will break you out of your dull skin rut, leaving behind squeaky clean and glow-y skin. Grapefruit works to luminize the skin while the vitamin C helps to fade dark spots. Basically, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this one!
9. Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil ($16): Cleansing oils are awesome. You should try them if you haven’t already, and this newb would be a good one to start with. It’s gentle, effectively removes all dirt and makeup and smells like coconuts. It also doesn’t contain any parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. You’ll have super clean, smooth skin after using this for a few days!
10. BECCA x Jacklyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow Palette ($34): This is *such* a pretty palette for fall. You’ll get three versatile shades: a light pearl, a golden, shimmery bronze and a orange-y copper. You can layer these, use the copper as liner and the pearl + bronze shades as highlighters. Boom!
What are your favorite new beauty products? Share your thoughts in the comments below.