Oh heyyy, fall! Glad you’re here, because you mean the welcomed onset of plum lipsticks, matte makeup and PSLs — what could be better? 10 newly launched fall beauty products, THAT’S what. Lip colors are having a major moment right now, but we’re not complaining. There are a bunch of new products out that promise to make your pout irresistible, an *oil* based sunscreen and even a product from a brand spankin’ new makeup line we are already obsessed with. In conclusion, October will be a great month in beauty. Let’s get started:
1. Maybelline Lip Studio Color Blur ($9): This “unique cream matte pencil with vivid color and blurring smudger” lets you DIY your ideal lip shade. The dual-ended product features a pencil-like tip on one side and a blurring smudger on the other so you can adjust the color. This is def a super easy way to get the ombre lip you’ve been wanting to try.
2. CoverGirl Intensify Me! Liquid Liner ($8): An innovation in eyeliner, this liquid-pencil (whaaaat?!) has a paddle-shaped tip that actually allows you to flip it on its side so you can get a thinner line if you don’t want something thick and intense. Cool, right?
3. Olivine Gigi Perfume Oil ($48): This sweet but sexy scent has been reinvented (and re-released) with a slight change to its formula. So, basically, this means that a best-selling perfume just got BETTER. It’s also in a super chic bottle, which would look great on anyone’s vanity.
4. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector ($40): A concealer that does more than just covering up dark circles is truly something we can get behind. This new concealer from Bobbi Brown *treats* your undereye circleswhile making it look like you don’t have any to begin with. Win-win.
5. Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara ($5): Who wouldn’t want their lashes to have 10x the volume of their natural fringe? Still waiting on who that person is. This mascara promises to seriously plump them up and has nourishing ingredients like macadamia nut, jojoba and olive oil so your lashes stay soft and strengthened.
6. Supergoop! Sun Defying Oil ($12 – $34): Ummm, this is a sunscreen OIL. So cool, right? It packs a non-greasy formula that’s super moisturizing while also lessening the signs of UV damage. Love love love.
7. Dior Addict Lipstick ($35): If you’re looking for a shiny, hydrating lipstick, this is it! This new product from Dior features a hydra-gel core (beauty talk for being super hydrating and smooth) so your lips always look their best. A “completely transparent reflective film” is left behind on the lips.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators ($28): They’re heeeere! People (like me, hi) have been anxiously awaiting the launch of ABH’s first illuminators. They look seriously gorgeous. The compacts have “a mosaic of brightening powders” that give you that candlelit glow we’re all after. You know they’re good when they only let you buy three at a time!
9. Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder ($27): If you’re in need of a three-in-one product that will abosorb oil like a dry shampoo, extend your style and add volume, this is it. You also don’t have to worry about white residue being left behind, because this stuff is totally invisible on the hair. Add this to your hair product arsenal if you want to have a quick pick-me-up on hand at home or in the office.
10. ABLE Costmetics Cat Eye 101 ($48): This genius product is a fool-proof way to achieve the perfect cat eye thanks to its smart design. The tip of the liquid liner is a slanted guide that will ensure you have a balanced and sharp cat eye.
What new beauty products have you tried this month? Share your faves in the comment section below.