It’s that time of the week again. You just got home from a yummy Sunday brunch, you’re lounging on the couch and (probably) binge-watching that new show on Netflix you’re obsessed with. That makes two of us. If you’re doing a little online shopping to go along with that season you’re watching, check out what’s new in the B+C Shop. We’ve got everything from new kits to jewelry to an ah-mazing deal. Scroll through to take a peek!
1. Wrapped Necklace Kit ($29): THIS is the statement necklace your summer outfit needs. It’s just a bonus that it’s a fun DIY project too!
2. Petcube Camera ($199): That’s right. You can now play with your pets while you’re picking up dinner at the grocery store. No judgment here, but you may get a few weird looks…
3. Dip-Dyed Rope Bowls Kit ($24): We promise, this is way easier than it looks. Simply dip-dye some rope and hot glue it into the shape of a bowl. So vibrant, so cute.
4. What’s Cookin’ Towel ($24): What’s cookin’ good lookin’? Hopefully some delicious dinner…
5. Jewel Tone Cube Art Canvas ($15): Give your gallery wall the upgrade it needs with this jewel tone canvas. It’s mini, but it packs a BIG punch.
6. Sun, Sun, Sun Print ($30): Summer is all about having fun in the sun, so why not show your love for it with this print? Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to us.
7. Ryan Gosling Makeup Bag ($28): Hey, girl, this pouch would go great with that new handbag of yours. You really need it. Like, now.
8. Menka Bracelet ($52): Stack ‘em or wear ‘em on their own. Either way, your arm party just got a serious upgrade.
9. Sea + Salt Hair Mist ($14): The perfect beachy waves are in your future. Oh, and this one smells like coconut and vanilla. You can thank us later :)
10. Perler Bead Coasters Kit ($19): Our love for emoji does NOT stop at these coasters. We’ll take the whole set, please!
11. Shibori Tote + Pouch Kit (FREE!): Okay, so this one may not be new, per se. But it’s a serious deal! Spend $75 or more in the B+C Shop and get this kit for free. Yes, FREE! But hurry, ’cause the deal ends tonight.
What’s you favorite thing in the B+C Shop right now? Chat with us in the comments!