12 Pastels That Might as Well Be the New Black
We all love holidays that give us an excuse to amp up our wardrobes. Easter = pastels. Pastels on your nails, pastel makeup — get in touch with your wild side and put pastels in your hair! We can’t get enough of pastel colors, obviously… hop on the bandwagon and check out these 12 ways you can rock them and be the hit at Easter and beyond (hello, we’re talking baby showers, bridal showers, brunches for life).
1. Dainty A-Line Dress ($25): Did someone say brunch? With this feminine V-neckline and cutout back, you are ready for quiche and mimosas.
2. Koral Skinny Pastel Jeans ($66): Oo! These jeans are perfect for warmer weather, and a good backup to have if the clouds roll in during an outdoor garden party.
3. Miramar Tank ($40): We all love shopping, but we love it even more when a percentage of the proceeds go to those in need like with this tank from Threads 4 Thought.
4. Coincidence and Chance Cutest Rain Slicker Jacket ($79): It’s a light pink raincoat. Do we need to say anymore?
5. Christain Louboutin Farida Leather Shoulder Bag ($1,595): This is for the days when you want to add a hint of color to your ensemble. Rock this to let people know you are up-to-date on the pastel trend… and, in this case, that you have expensive taste, too.
6. Alexa Sweater Skirt ($148): This pencil skirt allows you to add some color to your office attire while still keeping it classy.
7. River Island Iggy Bling Sunglasses ($28): We give you the okay to wear these shades year-round. Spring, summer, fall, winter… rock ‘em.
8. Colorblock Halter Dress ($60): We might be going a little retro glam with this halter neckline. It’s one of those dresses that is totally appropriate for the day and stunningly sexy when the sun sets.
9. Relaxed Pocket Tank ($6): Every girl needs a plain tank to throw on with a long maxi skirt, jean shorts or high-waisted jeans. This is your versatile tank for any spring fling.
10. ASOS Pastel Jelly Watch ($34): This watch is totally simple and we totally fell in love with it. I think it’s the gold face paired with the blue band. It just works, function and style all in one.
11. Oasis Crepe V-Neck Maxi Dress ($123): We all love Maxi dresses for those days when you run out of time in the shower and neglect your legs. Don’t act like you know what I’m talking about.
12. Morrison Lace Overlay Poplin Fit and Flare Dress ($258): We saved our favorite for last. It’s got everything we love in one dress — a unique back, lace, a mix of pastel colors, a flattering structure. Oh yeah, these pastels are poppin’!
Which of these pastels would you be daring enough to wear year-round? Let us know in the comments below!