14 Adorable Brunch-Themed Baby Shower Ideas
There’s just no cuter responsibility than hosting a baby shower. Why? Because baby bumps + baby outfits, obvi. So when you combine the already exciting pregnancy celebration with the most sacred meal of the weekend — we’re lookin’ at you, brunch — the duo almost becomes *too* perfect. If you’re planning your BFF’s brunch shower, stick to the baby shower theme by going all out brunch with your decor, recipes and more. Try your hand at these tutorials for the most epic of brunch-themed showers, and we have a feeling this will set a precedent for future girl gang baby showers to come.
1. Donut Hole Tower: Brunch just isn’t brunch without a sugar high. This delicious tower of donut holes is super easy to recreate, and adding a few well-placed blooms makes it an A+ choice for a baby shower. If no blooms are available, a few paper inserts will work just fine. (via 100 Layer Cake)
2. DIY Floral Ice Bucket: Cute ice buckets can be hard to find. Put those red coolers away for your next BBQ and DIY this gorgeous floral ice version instead. Who knew buckets could be so chic?! (via Sugar and Charm)
3. Watercolor Floral Backdrop: There will be tons of photo ops at this shower, so up the ante with a jaw-dropping photo backdrop. You can customize it with the specific colors of the shower and bask in the Instagram glory for weeks. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
4. Brunch Bar Cart: The baby mama probably isn’t partaking in the usual brunch mimosas, but you can still repurpose that bar cart as a dessert table! Stock it full of her favorite things and add colorful pops for a stylish sugar rush moment. If she’s missing her mimosas pretty hard core, #8 will have just the right solution to quench her thirst. (via Pizzazzerie)
5. DIY Brunch Macarons: Breakfast food-themed items are always adorable. But combining them with the tasty and effortlessly beautiful macaron makes it a perfect sweet treat for a shower. (via Sugar and Cloth)
6. Mock Champagne Punch: There will probably already be mimosas at this shindig, but make sure to include the guest of honor with her own mock champagne punch. This delicious recipe will help that mimosa FOMO disappear. (via Love Bakes Good Cakes)
7. DIY Pancake Drink Stirrers: When a breakfast/brunch food staple and the need for drink stirrers come together, seriously squeal-worthy things are sure to ensue. And lots of Instagram posts. Hmm, better have the hashtag ready. (via Studio DIY)
8. Thimblepress Petal Confetti Push Pop ($14): Phone cameras will be clicking away at this event, so make sure you have some props ready to create a little movement. These petal push pops will go with any baby shower decor, and they’re eco-friendly! Pop them outside for minimal clean up.
9. Printable Egg Wrapping Paper: Why stop at the brunch decor when this eggy gift wrap exists?! Keep the brunchy vibe going at the gifting table and get a little creative with the gift topper. Grab a textured pom or food-related finishing touch. (via Studio DIY)
10. Pom Pom Placemats: With all of the amazing brunch bites at the table, making room for decor may be a struggle. Instead, add some texture with these playful pom pom placemats. Customize them with a complementary color or match them with the photo backdrop. (via Rue Daily)
11. Donut Hole Dish: Foods in stick form are cute and hella convenient. These will keep those fingers free from stickiness with a festive flair. Add chocolate covered and sprinkled donut holes for even more color-coordinating. (via DIY Candy)
12. French Toast Sticks: It just isn’t a true brunch until French toast gets involved. And because it can be a little (deliciously) heavy and nap-inducing, these miniature slices are *just enough* for everyone to enjoy. (via A Low Country Wedding)
13. Donuts With Sprinkles Balloon DIY: It’s not a true party until balloons get involved. And this tutorial totally reminds us of our favorite sprinkled sugary confections. Use the balloons to anchor each side of the table, or better yet, place them next to the actual donuts and cakes. Yum. (via Oh Happy Day!)
14. DIY Geometric Charger Plate: There are a ton of details that go into baby shower planning. Chargers are a totally time and money-conscious way to keep the table looking fresh, while making room for any other decor that will be on the tabletop. DIY a set in fun colors to help dress up your table. (via Brit + Co)
Need some more baby shower inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas and tutorials!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 12 Pastels That Might as Well Be the New Black - Brit + Co ›
- The Dos & Don'ts of a Having Holiday Baby Shower - Brit + Co ›
- The Ultimate DIY Piñata Guide for Your Next Party - Brit + Co ›
- 8 Unique Boy Baby Shower Ideas That Aren't Just Blue - Brit + Co ›
- We Tried It: Baby Food Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 9 Reasons to Have a Baby Shower for Your Second Child - Brit + Co ›
- Oh Baby! 25 Super Sweet Baby Shower Desserts - Brit + Co ›