We’ve Got Your Back: 20 Ways to Rock Unique Backs
It’s business in the front and party in the back, y’all. Dresses and tops with unusual designs in the back are a great way to show off a little skin while still staying classy. We’d love to see this underutilized fashion on the streets more often. From triangle cutouts to tiny keyholes, here are 20 ways we’re literally bringing sexy back… yeah!
2. Abacaxi Triangle Back Blouse ($139): The unique triangular cutout at the back is mimicked by the gorgeous triangular appliqué at the back neckline. When it comes to designs, we really do love our geometry.
3. Staring At Stars Cutout Back Dress ($59): The cutout fad hasn’t gone anywhere! This long vertical cutout is quite unusual, which only makes us love it more.
4. Anthropologie Lattice Back Tee ($50): Macklemore may not approve of paying this much for a tee, but we thought it’d be great inspiration for you all.
5. Silence + Noise Cage Back Mini ($10): We never could have imagined a honeycomb-shaped back that looks this good. Hats off to you, Silence + Noise.
6. Lucca Couture Open Back Romper ($69): This romper is the perfect fit for those of you looking for a more daring back.
7. Forever 21 Cross Back Bodysuit ($16): You might be wondering when they started making bodysuits that were this stylish. We’re not sure either, but we definitely want more.
8. Sparkle + Fade Strappy Back Mini ($49): Have you ever seen such a marvelous strappy back? Aside from that, we’re even more overjoyed because this dress comes in three different colors! Take your pick.
10. Alice + Olivia Backtwist with Keyhole Dress ($242): This might be our favorite dress on the list. The fabric is named Castaway Floral, and we’d gladly float away with this dress any day. It’s the perfect mix of modern and vintage.
11. Dress the Population Crackled Sequin Dress ($118): You’re already fabulous now, so imagine what you’ll be in this amazing dress. Va va voom.
12. Oasis Lace Flower Sundress ($34): Speaking of mixing modern trends with vintage styles… this dress sort of seems like a slightly modern version of what Allie from The Notebook might wear. Anyone else feel the same way?
13. Free People Print Jumpsuit ($148): In our humble opinion, no style guide is complete unless there are at least two jumpsuits included. Which one do you like better? (PS: We want that necklace in our jewelry boxes ASAP).
15. Zara Dress with Straps on the Back ($80): Look how happy the model is to be in this chic dress. We don’t blame her. You won’t be able to stop smiling either once you try on this beauty.
16. ASOS Top with Split Back ($61): Split backs are an interesting variation that we haven’t explored much. We really like this top, though. And hey, next time you run out of buttons on a sewing project, you know what to do ;)
18. Saturday Peek-A-Boo Dress ($160): We’re so glad that Kate Spade came out with her Saturday brand, because we love anything and everything that the brand creates. Just look at this masterpiece! It’s perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to show quite so much skin.
19. Zara Dress with Chains ($80): This dress is the perfect combination of classy and edgy. You’ll be turning heads everywhere in this unique piece.
20. ASOS Floral Printed Square Back ($25): And finally, another square back. We just couldn’t get enough of the first one!
What unusual back would you dare to wear? Share it with us in the comments below!