20 Ideas for Making Your New Year’s Eve Photo Booth *Shine*
The prettiest New Year’s Eve party photo booths don’t skimp out on the *sparkle,* so make sure yours is up to par this year with a healthy dose of glitz and glam. Think: glitter, sequins, confetti, metallics and more! If you’re looking for a little inspo, check out our list of the best chic and *shiny* photo booth props and backdrops to get you that Insta-worthy setup. Scroll on for 20 ideas for a super shiny New Year’s Eve photo booth.
1. DIY Tinsel Photo Booth Backdrop: Spice up your NYE party photo booth with an unexpected pop of color. Go big or go home with this unapologetically bright backdrop made up of tinsel garlands (which you can totally find at the dollar store). (via Lovely Indeed)
2. DIY Chevron Fringe Backdrop: Guarantee every photo taken is *picture-perfect* with this stunning chevron fringe backdrop. Hang the fringe by taping it to the wall, layer it in your choice of three different colors, trim each layer to create a chevron pattern and you’re all set. (via I Spy DIY)
4. DIY Clock Balloon Decor: Set each of your (balloon) clocks to help you count down to midnight. Stick to foil balloons and gold glitter stickers for maximum *shine* and *sparkle.* (via Studio DIY / Balloon Time)
5. DIY 5-Minute Gold Photo Booth: With so much that needs getting done during the holiday season, sometimes a time-consuming DIY photo booth just isn’t doable. Opt for this glitzy gold photo booth you can make in a matter of minutes, with as little as a few leftover party supplies and an amazing fringe curtain! (via Brit + Co)
6. Foil Balloons: Take your photo booth to the next level with fancy foil number balloons that spell out 2017. Secure them to the wall of your backdrop to have them show up in every photo, or leave them untied to be used as props. (via Party Delights)
7. ZCreateDesign Glitter “Pop Fizz Clink” New Year’s Eve Photo Booth Prop ($20+): Customize your photo prop set by covering it in glitter or leaving it as plain wood. Secure them directly onto your backdrop or turn them into props by gluing wooden dowels onto each of their backs.
8. DIY Sequin Letter Garland: If you love the look of this glittered-out garland as much as we do, make your own using sequin gold trim. The best part is this DIY is so versatile, you can make it for any event following NYE. (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. pomtree New Years Eve Champagne Bottle Tassel Balloon ($8+): Up your photo booth decor game with a giant balloon rendition of everyone’s favorite drink. Though gold is shown here, you can customize your tassel colors to suit your party’s color scheme.
11. DIY Glitter Letter Garland: Deck out your party space with this glitter and tinsel garland. Simply cut out letters to spell out a festive phrase and then use spray glue and glitter to top them off. (via A Subtle Revelry)
12. DIY Gold Confetti Backdrop: Step up your photo booth game with a unique design or pattern. Case in point: this gold chevron backdrop made out of confetti. (via Alders Photography & Stephanie Collins / 100 Layer Cake)
13. DIY Sequin Photo Booth: There’s only one thing better than a photo booth made of sequins: a photo booth made of *giant* sequins. It does take some time, but the finished product is so pretty, you’ll want to keep it up long after the festivities end. (via Oh Happy Day)
15. Silver Tinsel Balloon Tassels: Dress up ordinary balloons with tassels made of tinsel. You can even line your entryway with the shiny and sparkly accents, in addition to decorating your photo booth. (via Show Me Your Mumu / Pinterest)
16. White + Gold Fringe Curtains: There’s no going wrong with a classic white and gold pairing. Go with ceiling-length fringe curtains for an elegant look such as this. (via 100 Layer Cakelet)
17. pomtree New Years Eve Backdrop Fringe Curtain ($12+): No worries if you can’t decide between the two metallics. Go with silver *and* gold by ordering this metallic fringe backdrop.
18. PaperNotebook Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Garland ($9): One popular NYE party theme is *celestial* decor. If you’ll be rocking stars at your party, spruce up your space with this pretty starry garland.
19. DIY Silver + White Fringe Backdrop: Mix silver, white and light pink together to create this chic NYE party photo booth display. Play with different textures (fringe, honeycomb, pinwheels, etc.) for a dynamic look. (via Ruth Eileen / Style Me Pretty)
Which of these shiny photo booth decor ideas did you like best? Follow us on Pinterest for more party inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.