15 Christmas Party Food Ideas That Are Easy to Ho-Ho-Hold
It’s countdown to party time! You’ve been baking Christmas cookies weeks in advance and your bae has got the cocktails covered. Plus, there’s plenty of creative candy cane recipes for you to try out this year. Now all you need is some seriously yummy holiday party food — something your peeps can grab and go while they mingle, dance and gift swap with festive abandon. Well, we’ve got you covered. Here are 15 party foods that are sweet to look at and easy to eat.
1. Shrimp Cocktail Shooters: Sure, you *could* just lay out a tray of shrimp around a bowl of dipping sauce, but these single serving shot glasses class up the act. Better make a bunch, because they’ll disappear as quickly as you can bring them out. (via Cooking on the Front Burner)
2. Christmas Reindeer Sloppy Joe Sliders: It’s good to have a few hearty options when you’re feeding a crowd. These ground turkey sliders are savory and delicious — and they couldn’t be more festive. (via Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons)
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms: Tender oven-baked mushrooms are stuffed with cheesy spinach and artichoke dip, then topped with Parmesan crumbs. This appetizer takes everyone’s fave artichoke dip to a whole new level. (via Creme de la Crumb)
5. Toasted Ravioli: Long before there were crazy deep-fried state fair foods, there was toasted ravioli — crispy and crunchy on the outside and meaty and tender on the inside. Your next food fixation has arrived! (via Garnish & Glaze)
6. Beef and Horseradish Crostini: These tasty little canapés are the perfect party food, and the horseradish sauce packs a wallop. Every buffet needs a few super-nourishing options to balance all the holiday cocktails. (via The Kitchen Alchemist)
7. Cranberry & Brie Bites: These little phyllo bites could not be easier to make. But better prepare a double batch, because your peeps are going to make like starved animals the minute you pop these out of the oven. (via Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary)
8. Spanakopita Bruschetta: This one’s for all the gluten-free folks in the house. The topping on these bruschetta tastes just like everyone’s favorite Greek phyllo rolls but served up on GF bread. (via Low Carb Maven)
9. Baked Brie en Croute: Cheese is such a crowd-pleaser, and even better when the cheese is pungent melted Brie. It’s so easy to make, and your friends will go absolutely nuts over it. (via Olivia’s Cuisine)
10. Bacon & Cheese Potato Croquettes: There’s something magical that happens when yummy mashed potato batter meets crispy bacon and sharp mature cheddar and browns up crispy-crunchy. Bet you’re salivating just thinking about it, so share the wealth with your loved ones. (via Simply Delicious)
11. Shrimp Scampi Dip: This savory dip is fully loaded with cheese, cream cheese, garlic and shrimp. Dipping a crust will bring back all the flavors of the most divine garlic bread you’ve ever tasted. (via Sugar Dish Me)
12. Cheesy Potato Pancakes: What happens when delicately crispy crust meets ooey gooey cheese filling? When you bring out these latkes, the whole gang will know they’re in for a serious nosh. (via Sweet & Savory)
13. Christmas Caprese Wreath: There’s nothing like the refreshing taste of tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. And the festive wreath arrangement means this dish can double as a festive tablescape decor. (via Taste)
15. Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread With Marinara Dipping Sauce: This pull-apart bread is savory, not sweet — each little ball of dough is stuffed with cheese. It’s like biting into little heavenly pillows of doughy goodness. (via Eclectic Everyday)
If you love these perfect finger-foods, follow us on Pinterest for more.