What’s the best way to commemorate your awesome New Year’s Eve bash in all its glory? With as many photos as possible, of course! A snazzy photo booth will call to all your friends, so you’ll be free to mingle while everyone snaps shots for you to review for years to come. The best photo booths come with only two accessories: a camera set up at just the right angle and an awesomely fun backdrop to add a little funk. We’ve got 16 easy DIYs you can make the day of your party — just hang on a blank wall, set up your camera and don’t forget to say cheese!
1. Gold Streamers, Balloons and a Countdown Clock: Go big or go home with this anything-goes backdrop. It’s equally fun for kids and adults alike, thanks to plenty of confetti and balloons. (via Project Nursery)
2. Balloons Galore: Of course, you could always forgo the sparkles and go all-out whimsical with plenty of colored balloons. A monochromatic scheme will keep things classy if you want to take that path instead. (via Snapden Photo Booths)
4. Florals Galore: This one may be a little tricky to do on your own, but if you’re fortunate to live in a place that’s warm for New Year’s Eve, consider making this DIY in a garden or outdoor space. (via Design Love Fest)
12. Marshmallow Streamers: We’re super jealous of the first person to ever come up with this idea. The only concern you may have with this super-cute look is if people start to snack on them! (via Green Wedding Shoes)
13. French Lounge: A comfy white couch is the perfect chaise lounge to feature in your photos. Pair it with giant, shiny crepe paper, and let folks get creative with their poses! (via 100 Layer Cakelet)
15. Tinsel Letters: Grab that leftover tinsel from the tree and use it to spell out holiday messages. You can even use the same technique to mark the drink cart, appetizer tray and dinner buffet. (via A Subtle Revelry)
Which one of these backdrops would you strike a pose in? Tell us your favorite picks in the comments below!