11 Hostess Gift Ideas to Bring the NYE Party Planner
Now that you figured out which sequined party dress you’ll be rocking at the NYE party, you’re probably in need of a thoughtful hostess gift idea. You definitely don’t want to show up to the party empty handed and should be thinking outside the usual bottle of bubbly. So whether you’re searching for NYE party essentials to help her keep the party going or glitzy glam accessories she can rock until the early hours of 2016, these 11 fabulous hostess gifts will leave her happy and ready to partay.
1. DIY Confetti Poppers: What better gift for a hostess than glitter-filled poppers to let loose at the stroke of midnight? Stay classy with these black, white and gold ones that you can make using free downloadable templates. (via Wedding Bells)
2. DIY Fireworks Drink Stirrers: Bring on the celebratory champagne + cocktails! Now all those drinks can look as good as they taste. This quick and easy DIY is made by shoving as many tinsel pipe cleaner pieces as you can through a straw. (via Homey Oh My!)
3. DIY Glitter Wine Stoppers: When it comes time to put away the bubbly after it’s been flowing the whole night, give your hostess a way to save what’s leftover. Fabulous? Yes. Easy to make? Yup. All you’ll need is Mod Podge, chunky glitter and tapered corks. Chic and cheap never looked so good. (via Something Turquoise)
4. Free People x Fig and Yarrow Bath and Body Kit ($88): Throwing a NYE bash can get a little stressful — and don’t get us started on the cleanup. Help your hostess relax once the festivities end with a soothing spa set that has a floral milk bath, pink love salts and a spring herbal steam. OH, YEAH.
5. W&P Carry On Cocktail Kit ($24): Give your hostess this Moscow Mule to go for her next getaway this holiday. Whether she’s trapped on a plane or just needs a quick fix, she’ll be able to enjoy this spicy cocktail without any of the fuss.
6. The Flair Exchange Pop Fizz Clink Balloons ($5, set of 3): These pretty black + gold balloons are great additions to your hostess’s chic party decorations and make for great favors at the end of the night. Either way, we promise she’ll love ’em.
7. Flashing Cocktail Shaker ($15): If your hostess enjoys throwing together a drink now and then, give her this flashing cocktail shaker that makes concocting drinks even more fun. Turn down the lights and watch this shaker light up the room on NYE!
8. Mavis Cocktail Ring ($270): Give that special hostess with an eye for sophistication this vintage-inspired cocktail ring on its own level of class. Nothing wrong with a little *bling* on NYE.
9. DIY Disco Ball Succulent Planter: If it’s no secret that your hostess loves to get down on the dance floor, she’ll love this dazzling disco ball-inspired planter. This DIY succulent planter is cute + colorful, just the way she likes it. (via A Bubbly Life)
10. Starburst Statement Ear Jackets ($98): This gorgeous glittering ear jacket is just waiting to add even more drama to your hostess’s NYE outfit. It’ll make a serious statement, like she’ll have a firework show of her own!
11. Ananas Trinket Dish & Clips ($18): This golden pineapple dish is perfect for displaying and storing all of your hostess’s goodies. Stylish and practical, this one’s a winner.
Share how you’ll be celebrating NYE by tagging us on Instagram with the hashtag #britstagram!