Nina Dobrev’s Lob, Kendall Jenner’s Blunt Bangs, and More Must-See Celeb Hairstyles from Instagram This Week
You might’ve noticed that this week was tame when it comes to celebrity drama, but did you have any idea it was because celebs were preoccupied with their hair? While Katherine Heigl shared photos of her son and Taylor Swift teased her new music video, the rest of the world was taking notice of some new dos and head-turning dye jobs. In Tinsel Town, lobs are growing out and next-level styles are emerging — sometimes with blunt bangs! Scroll down to see how your fave stars styled their strands this week.
1. Kylie Jenner: BOOM. Starting this week of sizzlin’ locks off strong is our girl Kylie Jenner all decked out in V-Day pink. A pink matte lip, sparkling eyeshadow and some shiny strands definitely caught our eye. #Powerpink
2. Kendall Jenner: Kendall is totally deserving of a hair shout-out this week too. She looked straight outta another era— we’re thinking Audrey Hepburn-chic — complete with baby bangs and dark sunglasses on her Instagram this week.
3. Naomi Campbell: Behold, Naomi Campbell, who swapped her signature long hair for this ’50s era curled pixie with unbelievable WOW-factor.
4. Nina Dobrev: Nina Dobrev couldn’t be any prettier in her newly cut A-line lob. She styled her wavy locks with a chic side part and a stunning smokey eye that we’re obsessed with.
5. Solange: Per usual, Queen Bey’s younger sis’s impeccable hair game kept things interesting for us this week. Forget convention, ’cause this look is all about va-va-volume (and a full head of gravity-defying, out-to-there curls to boot).
6. Gigi Hadid: Gigi (and the world’s most gorg cheekbones) rocked the hell out of these sporty pigtail-meets-cornrows for major throwback ’90s vibes.
7. Lily-Rose Depp: Future fashion icon Lily-Rose Depp has her famous parents — Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis — to thank for her superhuman genes. She’s the definition of haute (couture, that is), thanks to an elegant AF deep side part, slicked back low bun and Uncle Karl on her arm.
8. Eva Longoria: Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Eva went girly-glam with a grown-out lob and a side-swept hairstyle filled with voluminous curls. Amazing!
9. Bella Thorne: Bella’s edgy teal hair is only part of what we love about the whimsical color palette in this bomb-ass photo. This snap is a beauty-lover’s paradise filled with high-voltage color on this mega-cute maven.
10. Nicole Richie: Everybody loves cool-girl Nicole Richie — she’s adorable, refined and stylish AF. The real-life Bohemian princess wore the ultimate It-girl’s ‘do this week: the braided topknot trend that’s taking over LA.
11. Imaam Hammam: Imaam just blew our minds with her model off-duty superpowers. In an impromptu photo shoot she totally low-key slayed with the ultimate sexy beach hair and lace cover-up that, quite frankly, we wish we could rock now.
12. Willow Shields: The Hunger Games actress Willow Shields is a real-life boho-glam princess in this perfect crown-like milkmaid braided updo. #Somuchyes.
13. Alexa Chung: So like, we already knew that Alexa was a walking work of art — but now we have proof. The trendsetter rocked her signature shag in a shorter length.
What was your favorite celebrity hairstyle this week? Show us on Pinterest!