40 Genius No-Sew DIY Projects
Don’t count sewing as part of your creative repertoire? No worries, there are tons of incredible things you can still do using fabric! Home decor, fashion accessories, pet items – the sky is the limit. Here are 40 DIY projects you can do without needle, thread, or a sewing machine!
4. Fabric Panel Wall Art: We love the whimsical combination of all these patterns together. This is perfect for when you find a piece of fabric that is such a beautiful pattern it’s a work of art. (via Bella Dia)
11. Men’s Shirt into a Sundress: Did you know all you need to do is tie a knot to turn a men’s button up shirt into a strapless sundress? Perfect for all those summer concerts coming up! (via Brit + Co)
18. Multi Strand Scarf: If you made this scarf in gray like she did, it would go with literally everything. Pair it with a statement necklace and t-shirt and voila – an adorable and comfy outfit. (via Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth)
19. Laptop Sleeve: What a great stylish laptop sleeve! If you love this as much as we do, you can check out the post where we first featured this: 16 Stylish + Simple DIY Laptop Sleeves. (via A Cup of Sparkle)
27. Suede Skirt: Another great example of combining no-sew tricks with the scallop edging. (via Martha Stewart)
34. Fringe Net Tank: This looks pretty hip paired with those gold cuffs and the adorable denim cutoffs. (via Pop Champagne)
What are your favorite no-sew projects? Submit the link!