13 Cozy Turtlenecks That Aren’t Frumpy
Turtlenecks have really made a comeback in the last few years. Not only are they super stylish, but they also keep your neck warm when you don’t have a scarf or a bandana (#winning). And although the weather is still a bit warm outside, we are dying to cover up with this cool number. The great thing about turtlenecks is that they come in an array of styles, but rest assured, these guys are anything but frumpy. Scroll on to see our top 13 picks for turtlenecks that work for every look you’re trying to cultivate.
1. White Roll Neck Jumper In Cashmere ($170): What is better than covering your body in 100% cashmere wool? Absolutely nothing. This super comfortable long-sleeve turtleneck can be paired with everything and anything, and that’s how we like it.
2. Contemporary Zippered Turtleneck Tunic ($25): This is the perfect piece to wear for those tough transitional days. When it’s hot during the day, but still pretty chilly in the shade, slip on this sleeveless knitted turtleneck to cover all the right places.
3. Pink Skies Dress ($150): Kiss the sky with this super cute dress. During the colder months, layer this dress over a long-sleeve shirt for a chic way to stay warm while still looking good.
hot cocoa, then we don’t know what is. Pair it with an oversized jacket to add more volume and dimension to any outfit.
5. Jacquard Sweater ($26): This Zara sweater is at the top on our shopping list. We are digging how groovy the bold, black turtleneck accents the sweater, transforming it into an overall standout piece.
6. Rona Turtleneck ($118): This sweater is all business in the front and party in the back. It’s flowy enough to give “room” after bingeing at the table during the holidays, yet still sophisticated enough for great family photos. You can’t beat this two-for-one.
8. Merino Turtleneck Sweater ($60): You can’t really go wrong with a super relaxed-fit sweater. While it’s perfect for Netflix and chilling, it’s also chic enough for a day out with your boo. Add a bold metallic necklace over it for a bedazzle effect.
9. High/Low Sleeveless Turtleneck ($80): This sweater is super minty fresh. Slip this number on when you are rushing out the door. With a bright green color like this, you’ll stand out from the crowd.
10. Patterned Jersey Dress ($15): Go back in time with this retro ’70s dress. While the pattern might be bold and strong, tone it down with suede knee-high boots and some gold jewelry.
French-girl inspired piece can easily be paired with a jean skirt or some flared bottoms.
12. A-Line Dress in Check With Turtleneck ($75): We are going plaid over this green number. Let this turtleneck dress be the star at any holiday party with its soft-touch knit and cropped sleeves.
13. Relaxed Turtleneck Sweater ($70): This sweater is anything but basic. Keep the top simple by adding a few bangles and a neutral lip, and let your legs do all the talking with a bold, fun pair of pants.