21 Non-Traditional Engagement Rings for the Unconventional Bride
Finding the right engagement ring is no easy feat. It should reflect your personal style, and it’s also the one piece of jewelry you’ll want to wear every single day. If you’re not really feeling the more traditional ring styles, finding an alternative lewk can be a bit challenging. We scoured the market for 21 of the most unusual, standout sparklers — ideal for the non-traditional bride-to-be. Scroll on to find the unique ring of your dreams.
1. Satomi Kawakita Champagne Diamond Hexagon Ring ($660): Simple and elegant, this beautiful champagne diamond ring is engagement #goals.
2. LexLuxe Rose Cut Black Diamond Ring ($1,495+): Who says it has to be a white diamond ring? Break tradition with this rose-cut option. You can choose your own diamond, setting style, metal, and finish to make it truly customized.
3. Camila Estrella Herkimer Raw Diamond Ring ($298+): Not everyone wants a perfectly polished rock, and this hand-crafted raw diamond ring is a striking option.
4. Kendra Scott Isa Pavé Diamond Ring ($695): Love the bling? Make a real statement with this buy, featuring an oval- shaped center filled with custom-designed pavé diamonds.
5. ARPELC Sapphire and Diamond Ring ($380): With a minimal design featuring plenty of ice, this ring features a simple band with a yellow sapphire surrounded by diamonds.
6. RareEarth Natural Diamond Ring ($7,200+): For those who really love the sparkle and shine, this is the ring for you. Consisting of a giant diamond surrounded by more diamonds, it’s not only an engagement ring but also a serious statement piece.
7. Prounis Moonstone Roz Ring ($2,400): Simple yet creative, this design shows off a center moonstone and a thick yellow gold band.
8. NyFineJewelry Moonstone Rose Gold Ring ($575+): If you’re not looking for a solitaire stone, this ring has a lovely oval-cut center moonstone that is flanked on either side by delicate diamonds.
9. Jane Taylor Square Band Ring ($1,300): It’s hard not to obsess over these emerald cut chunks of luscious pink tourmaline. A more substantial band gives this ring edge while the rosy sparkles keep it flawlessly feminine.
10. Catbird Odile the Swan Supreme Ring ($2,350): Here’s another choice for the black diamond lovers out there. You can compromise with this incredible ring that includes a rose-cut black diamond surrounded by brilliant-cut white diamonds.
11. AltanaMarie Rose Gold Stacking Rings ($950): Add an unexpected touch to this simple solitaire diamond ring by stacking it with rose gold bands.
12. Polly Wales Celeste Crystal Sapphire Ring ($2,970): For those who prefer a bit more color in their jewelry, this unusual ring design is a row of blue sapphires that are actually cast into the gold band.
13. MIZUKI Sea of Beauty Keshi Pearl Ring ($400): Everything about this pearl ring is classy and modern. From the use of a bright freshwater pearl to the simple gold band, this ring is destined to turn heads.
14. Alex Monroe Aquamarine Forest Jewel Ring ($1,843): For the blue-lovers at heart, this triangular aquamarine ring is definitely a statement. The delicately beautiful twig-inspired band is icing on the cake.
15. Vrai & Oro Her Ring ($195): Who says a diamond ring needs to break the bank? This modern style from one of our fave designers is just the timeless piece of finger candy you’ll never tire of wearing.
16. Jennie Kwon Lexie Emerald Ring ($980): This stunning emerald and diamond ring has an old-fashioned and regal look to it thanks to the rectangular emerald stone and flanking circular diamonds.
17. Variance Objects White Rose Cut Diamond Ring ($4,800): (Raw) diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Add a naturally formed and fire scaled yellow gold band and you have yourself a winner.
18. Mociun Australian Black Opal Ring ($5,500): Those who love a solitaire ring with an understated band but aren’t necessarily diamond fans should consider this amazing opal design.
19. Young In The Mountains Cerclen Ring ($910+): A diamond set in turquoise might be the *most* unique spin on an engagement ring because you truly get the best of new and old worlds in one.
20. Fie Isolde Alfa Ring ($2,250): Shop an array of one-of-a-kind handmade baubles from this LA-based designer for a luxe take on traditional cuts.
Show us your favorite unusual or non-traditional ring @BritandCo.
(Additional reporting by Morgan Hart)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.