20 Non-Traditional Engagement Rings That Are Crazy Beautiful
Engagement rings are one of the pieces of jewelry that mean, well, EVERYTHING. And while we can never stop staring at our fave stars’ sparkling stunners, we secretly pine for a band o’ gold (or platinum) that feels as unique as our relationship. Below, check out twenty of the prettiest alternative rings currently making us swoon.
1. Hexagon Ring Supreme with Champagne Diamond Ring ($3,960): There’s something so simple and elegant about this beautiful champagne diamond ring with a pavé band. For those that can’t get enough of their diamonds, this gorgeous option is certainly not short of them.
2. Rose Cut Black Diamond Ring ($1,495+): Who says it has to be a white diamond ring? Break tradition with this gorgeous rose-cut option. You can choose your own diamond, setting style, metal, and finish to make it truly customized.
3. Herkimer Raw Diamond Ring ($74): Not everyone wants a perfectly polished diamond, and this hand-crafted raw diamond ring is the perfect alternative.
4. Isa Pavé Diamond Ring ($650): Love the bling? Make a real statement with this option, featuring an oval shape center filled with custom-designed pavé diamonds.
5. Sapphire and Diamond Ring ($380): With a minimal design with plenty of bling, this option features a simple band with a yellow sapphire surrounded by diamonds.
6. Natural Diamond Ring ($7,200+): For those who really love the sparkle and shine, this is the ring for you. Featuring a giant diamond surrounded by more diamonds, this is not just an engagement ring but also a serious statement piece.
7. Rainbow Moonstone Solitare Ring ($925): Simple yet creatively unique, this design features a center moonstone and a yellow gold band.
8. Moonstone Rose Gold Ring ($575): If you’re not looking for a solitaire stone, this ring has a lovely oval-cut center moonstone that is flanked on either side by beautiful diamonds.
9. Blue Sapphire Stackable Ring: ($1,050): For those that prefer a bit more color in their jewelry, this amazing ring features a row of stunning blue sapphires.
10. Odile the Swan, Supreme Ring ($2,350): Here’s another option for the black diamond lovers out there. You can compromise with this incredible ring that features a rose-cut black diamond surrounded by brilliant-cut white diamonds.
11. Rose Gold Stacking Rings ($950): Add an unexpected touch to this simple solitaire diamond ring by stacking it with these wonderful rose gold bands.
12. Hexagon Moonstone Ring ($1,551): A unique twist on a solitaire ring, this beautifully colored moonstone is set in an hexagonal-shaped rose gold setting with a halo of diamonds.
13. Sea of Beauty Keshi Pearl Ring ($400): Everything about this pearl ring is classy and modern. From the use of a bright freshwater pearl to the simple gold band, this ring will turn heads.
14. Aquamarine Forest Jewel Ring ($2,027): For the blue-lovers out there, this triangular aquamarine ring is a wonderful option. The delicate yet beautiful twig-inspired band is icing on the cake.
15. 6 Diamond Cluster Ring ($380): Simple and subtle, this minimalist ring still has plenty of sparkle to go around.
16. Lexie Emerald Ring ($980): This beautiful emerald and diamond ring has an old-fashioned and mature look to it. We love the rectangular emerald stone and circular diamonds on either side.
17. Iris Double Triangle Diamond & Semiprecious Stone Ring ($975): We are obsessed with the elegant yet understated stones in this piece. We think this ring has an ethereal, Frozen-esque vibe.
18. Opal Ring ($1,524+): For those that love a solitaire ring with a simple band, but aren’t necessarily diamond fans, you might enjoy this amazing opal ring. The simple opal is surrounded by a halo of small diamonds, a great alternative for those that like the traditional with a twist.
19. Leda the Swan, Rubies Ring ($3,200): Who says you can’t add color to your engagement ring? This pear-shaped diamond is flanked by two brilliant rubies.
20. White Diamond & Labradorite Ring ($3,890): Wowza, this one is a real show stopper. The center is a massive dark gray labradorite surrounded by paveé diamonds on a rose-gold ring, a statement piece that will have everyone talking.
Let us know your favorite type of non-traditional rings @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.