The Best Relaxing Bachelorette Party Ideas for Low-Key Brides
These days, going on your typical Vegas vacay to celebrate the soon-to-be bride with her BFFs can be a bit draining, especially if your crew is more into relaxing poolside than hitting up flashy casinos. That’s why luxury hotels and spas are catering to laid-back brides with a selection of low-key bachelorette party experiences, from English-inspired escapes Kate Middleton would envy to luxury spa’rties featuring treatments, bridesmaid gift bags, and more. Check out these relaxing picks for the best bachelorette weekend that will create lifelong memories for the chill (and happy!) bride.
1.Guerlain Spa at The Plaza Hotel, New York, New York: Grab your girlfriends and take advantage of Guerlain’s new Spa Soiree experience, which includes personalized skincare and fragrance consultations, beauty makeovers with Guerlain experts, petit fours, champagne, and spa gifts for your entire crew. They also have their very own wedding menu, featuring six-month and one-month rituals for brides and a Pamper Together package for the bachelorette party to enjoy. Plus, this is the spot where Kate Upton is hosting her bridal shower in October, so you know it’s got to be good. (Photo via The Plaza Hotel)
2.The Laguna Beach House, Laguna Beach, California: If you’re going to travel west, you might as well go to surf paradise! Amid the ocean breezes and palm trees at this coastal hotel, you’ll be immediately immersed into Southern California surf culture (hello, teenage dreams come true!). Spend your days poolside and your nights relaxing with your girlfriends during their complimentary nightly wine hour at sunset and cookies and milk before bedtime. (Photo via The Laguna Beach House)
3. Bamford Haybarn Spa, Brooklyn, New York: At Brooklyn’s newest luxury spa, brides-to-be can relax with Bamford’s new facial menu that is ideal to ease any pre-wedding jitters, not to mention making skin totally camera-ready. Plus, the spa’s exclusive Urban Wellness Retreat allows groups to rent out the entire spa for treatments, shopping in the Bamford boutique, private afternoon tea, and a bit of bubbly. Once you’re done, head upstairs to the rooftop of 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge for lobster rolls and celebratory Instagrams in front of the NYC skyline. (Photo via Bamford Haybarn Spa)
4.Greyfield Inn, Cumberland Island, Georgia: If a National Park is more of the bride’s style, check yourself into Georgia’s Greyfield Inn where wild horses roam the beaches, bike paths cut their way through tunnels of Spanish Moss, and the 17 miles of undeveloped beach allow for swimming, beachcombing, and picnicking. We promise it won’t leave you at a loss for nature-filled group photo ops. (Photo via Greyfield Inn)
5. Brush Creek Luxury Ranch, Saratoga, Wyoming: This all-inclusive luxury ranch is here to unleash your girls’ Western dreams. Stock your bachelorette weekend itinerary with outdoorsy experiences from fly fishing to shooting sports and horseback riding. Make sure you also leave room for practicing yoga amid the majestic beauty of their 30,000 acre expanse overlooking the Platte River Valley. (Photo via Brush Creek Luxury Ranch)
6. Deer Path Inn, Lake Forest, Illinois: Inspired by the manor houses that speckle the English countryside, this hidden gem will give your crew the chance to be treated like their favorite royals, beginning with a classic afternoon tea service. Your girlfriends can then enjoy an evening sipping wine around the Hearth Room’s crackling fire before dining on Chilean sea bass and filet mignon at The English Room. In the morning, you’ll want to walk down to Lake Michigan to watch the sunrise or hop on the train to spend the day sightseeing in Chicago. (Photo via Deer Path Inn)
7.Woodstock Road Home, Los Angeles, California: If most of your friends already live in one of the greatest cities on earth, why leave? Turn your bachelorette into a staycation with luxurious splurges by renting this dreamy One Fine Stay Hollywood home and give your weekend slumber-party vibes. Pile floor cushions around the living room and bring out all your blankets to create the coziest girls-only atmosphere. (Photo via Woodstock Road Home)
8.La Serena Villas, Palm Springs, California: Grab your sunglasses and get ready to spend some serious quality time with your bridal party as you dine poolside and indulge in body wraps in Coachella Valley. This secluded spot has 18 standalone bungalow villas that come with their own kitchenettes and outdoor patio retrofitted with fire pits and serene claw-foot tubs that overlook the San Jacinto mountains. (Photo via La Serena Villas)
9.Scribner’s Catskill Lodge, Hunter, New York: If the low-key bride is more of an urban explorer than a city girl, this Hudson Valley spot with rustic-chic details and 20 acres of mountainside right outside its front door will be your go-to. Cozy up with your girls after playing in the snow in the winter or channel your adventurous side with a hike during the summer. And no matter what time of the year you go, you can also include your furry BFF in this dog-friendly trip. (Photo via Scribner’s Catskill Lodge)
10.Ten Thousand Waves, Santa Fe, New Mexico: The traditional Japanese-style spa and hotel is a truly magical place. You and your #squad can soak in their hot tubs, sweat in the sauna, relax in the meditation room, or jump in the cold plunge (if you dare). And don’t forget to hit up the hotel restaurant Izanami for a bite afterward, where they serve delicious Japanese farm-style dishes. (Photo via Ten Thousand Waves)
11.The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens, St. Augustine, Florida: You and your girlfriends can book the #HitUpTheTown experience, which gives you 10 percent off the best available room rate, a $20 Uber credit, and two cocktails at The Well Bar at the inn. When not sipping your cocktails by the fire pit or taking one of the complimentary bicycles out for a spin, you can walk to plenty of the city highlights like Old Town Trolley Tours and Michael’s Tasting Room to keep you and your best gals busy. (Photo via The Collector Luxury Inn & Gardens)
12. Well & Being at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona: If your group is looking for a relaxing, refreshing, and zen bachelorette weekend, go ahead and organize a spa’rty. Yes, you read that right! Well & Being will put together a package for you and your bachelorette crew featuring a spa treatment of choice, complimentary lunch, and a retail gift. Of course, you can also add to the agenda a group fitness class, customized meals, and personalized goodie bags, if your heart desires. (Photo via The Fairmont)
13.Woodstock Inn & Resort, Woodstock, Vermont: Nothing beats this horseshoe-shaped colonial lodge when it comes to New England charm. You’ll find something to do for everyone in your chill bridal party. Put on your fancy pants and wander along Main Street, browse restaurants and charming boutiques, or stay in and play in its vintage game room decked out in plaid Vermont Flannel textiles.
14. Zero George, Charleston, South Carolina: One quick scroll through Insta’s top influencers and you’re bound to run into this charming boutique hotel as one of their must-stay when traveling to Charleston. Its private courtyard, amazing architecture, and darling complimentary bikes will keep you and your gals busy. And while you’re in town, sauté away at its cooking school or sign up for a spooky ghost tour to keep your heart racing.
Looking for even more bachelorette ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more!