It’s a story we’re all too familiar with: you shovel out for a pair of glitzy heels to go out in, then halfway through the night the shuffling begins. We’re not talking about the dance craze here, we mean the sad, scooting gait of aching feet. What a bummer! Ladies, if this sounds like you, you’ll be happy to know that we found 12 party-ready flats that are just as glamorous as their towering counterparts, yet a whole lot comfier to wear. We promise with these in your closet, you’ll never envy a girl who’s born to party in pumps ever again ;)
1. Niesha Flat ($350): If you ask us, you can’t ever go wrong with sparkly silver shoes. Achieve glitterati status with this eye-catching pair that’s amped up elegantly with a rhinestone bow.
3. Cooperative Triple Bow Buckled Flat ($34): Everyone knows that three bows are better than one! We love how that super girly detail is balanced by an edgy silver buckle.
4. Asos Lennox Ballet Flats ($46): Let’s face is, ballet flats can be a bit boring. That’s why we’re all about this gilded pair, classed up by the high gloss finish and double strap ankle closures.
5. Millie Bauble Detail Glitter Flats ($294): You guessed it: we’re obsessed. Bright pink and teal baubles add a charming touch to these colorful glitter flats.
6. Bass x Rachel Antonoff Love Crush Loafer ($135): It’s safe to say that these mesh flats stole our hearts ;) Rock ‘em with a chic envelope skirt to your next formal soiree.
7. Scalloped Ballet Flats ($100): We’re seeing quite a bit of this scalloped edge trending on flats right now, and we have to say we’re big fans. These petal pink and gold-trimmed slip-ons would look killer with a flowy, black maxi.
8. Goldust Kiltie Oxfords ($228): Yes, it’s totally appropriate to show up to a fancy bash in menswear-inspired shoes, especially when they’re covered in gold glitter. Embrace the vibe and pair with a fitted blazer and peg-legged pants, or go extra girly on top with a tulle-lined skirt.
9. Toast Flats ($228): It’s official: this is the ultimate pair of party flats. The super cute shoes are the perfect mix of formal festivity and comfort.
10. Easy Does It 2 Flats ($60): We’ve been smitten with D’Orsay flats for a while now, even embellishing a pair with pearls for party-time purposes. But this eye-popping pair need no extra flair. Rock this color blocked pair with slick, cropped trousers to show them off in full effect.
11. Asos Live Fast Slippers ($59): Just when you thought these red satin slippers couldn’t get more luxe, Asos had to go and add a crystal-studded gold heel to the pair. We think we just met our new best friends ;)
12. Gavana Flats ($258): We’ll end on a super chic note with these two-toned metallic flats. While the gold sheen makes this pair totally party-worthy, their easy, elegant shape means they’ll be in heavy rotation through the new year.
Will you be rocking heels or flats this holiday season? Tell us in the comments below!