12 Party-Worthy Tights to Wear to Your Next Holiday Bash
We’ve been all over holiday party outfit prep this season, planning knock-out attire from head to toe (though we’re still not sure about which dress, maxi, or jumpsuit will make the final cut). So now we’re adding the final touches, like choosing the most party-worthy tights. This batch is full of what we’d call statement tights: from serious sparklers to embellished beauties, each of these 12 is guaranteed to make a minimally patterned dress pop at your next holiday bash.
1. Star-Patterned Tights ($10): This star pattern is definitely a party-worthy upgrade from the standard polka dot. Glam up these tights with a luxe velvet pencil skirt.
2. BZR Ombre Tights ($40): Our ombre obsession continues with us gawking over these insanely gorgeous tights. If you don’t want to whip out the fabric dye for a totally doable DIY version, then we recommend these tights from BZR that come in all kinds of fantastic fades.
3. Scallop Faux Thigh-High Tight ($14): The faux thigh-high tight is a look that we’re a bit on the fence about, but it’s safe to say we’re into this scalloped version, which gives this edgy style a more feminine feel.
4. Elnaz Niknani Exclusive Encrusted Jewel Tights ($73): Bedazzled tights? Sign us up! We’re crushing hard on this pair that’s embellished with jewel encrusted trim.
5. Opaque Liquid Metallic Pantyhose ($10): Here’s an easy way to incorporate metallic hues into your party wardrobe. Plus, these shimmery tights will be just as on-trend for New Year’s Eve as they will be for Christmastime. Score!
6. Dapple of My Eye Tights ($16): We’re way into this pair of tights that’s a cool hybrid of polka dots and leopard print. The abstract pattern makes them an extremely versatile statement accessory.
7. Diamond Print Nude Tights ($11): We love the lighthearted vibe of these tights that boast a blingin’ diamond print right at the knee. This might be our favorite way to trick out a pair of nude tights.
8. Cable Pom Pom Tight ($6): Yes, these knit tights are embellished with matching-color pom poms, and we kind of love it. We’d give these a try with a mid-rise boot to make the look as seamless as possible.
9. Sheer Spiral Pantyhose ($14): These delicately embellished tights are one of our favorites on this list. We love how the spiral pattern runs from toe to thigh, which elongates the legs oh so nicely.
10. Fake Diamonds Dark Grey Tights ($12): Add some serious bling to your get up with rhinestone-studded tights. We’re digging the luxe mix of gold, black, and clear jewels.
11. Sheer Luxe Stirrup Pantyhose ($10): See, there is a way to wear tights while showing off a rad holiday pedicure! While we love the festive combo of green toes and red tights, we just have to try out this pair in Pantone’s new color of the year: radiant orchid.
12. Ayame Blue “Leopard” Tights ($46): These pattern-on-pattern tights are serious head-turners. We love the combo of royal blue diamonds and classic cheetah print, which would look dashing peeking out from under a black maxi.
Do you doll up your legs with statement tights when you dress for the holidays? Tell us in the comments below!