These 12 Ombré Makeup Palettes Are the Prettiest Ones Out There
It’s safe to say that the ombré beauty trend is here to stay. You have definitely heard of ombré hair, but now ombré is everywhere in the beauty world — we even tried wearing ombre lips for a week. From shadow palettes to lipsticks, brands everywhere are jumping on the ombré bandwagon, and we couldn’t be happier. Not only are they SO pretty to look at, but the gradation of the pigments offers tons of versatility, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Scroll on for 12 ombré products to add to your makeup routine this season.
1. Formula X Infinite Ombré Nail Design Set ($30): This nail polish collection takes all the guesswork out of choosing colors, providing you with a set of shades you can wear together for an ombre-tastic mani.
2. Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Shadow in Peach ($65): The windswept-cheeks look no longer requires actual wind — just a really great blush. This two-toned powder adds some dimension to your makeup, leaving you with a natural-lookig flush of pigment.
4. Topshop Lip Ombré in Baffle ($14): This lip duo offers a super simple way to try the ombré lip trend. Wear one shade on your top lip and the other on the bottom for a pout that’s bound to turn heads.
5. It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombré Bronzer ($34): ‘Tis the season of bronzers to warm our hibernating skin. This ombré powder will give give you a healthy, lit-from-within glow that might make your friends think you went on a short vacation without them.
6. L’Oréal Colour Riche Ombré Quad in Perpetual Nude ($10): Luckily, ombré cosmetics are so popular they can even be shopped at your local drugstore. Try these four shadows together or alone to create your own unique makeup with this affordable palette.
7. Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Lash Ombre Mascara in Blue/Black ($13): If you’re going for a more subtle take on the trend, you’ll love this dual mascara, which provides you with an unexpected pop of blue on top of your regular black-coated lashes.
8. M.A.C. Isabel & Ruben Toledo for M·A·C Ombré Blush in Kindergarten Red ($32): This beautifully packaged blush reminds us of a tropical sunset. Just imagine how gorgeous it would look on your cheeks, giving you a vibrant pop of color during dreary winter.
10. Sephora Collection Ombré Obsession Eyeshadow Palette ($34): This palette is not only swoon worthy, but can also accomplish an endless array of beauty feats, so it’s perfect for makeup rookies and veterans alike. Use one shade for a standalone look or several to add a splash of ombré to your everyday look.