These 12 Ombré Makeup Palettes Are the Prettiest Ones Out There
It’s safe to say that the ombré beauty trend is here to stay. You have definitely heard of ombré hair, but now ombré is everywhere in the beauty world — we even tried wearing ombre lips for a week. From shadow palettes to lipsticks, brands everywhere are jumping on the ombré bandwagon, and we couldn’t be happier. Not only are they SO pretty to look at, but the gradation of the pigments offers tons of versatility, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Scroll on for 12 ombré products to add to your makeup routine this season.
1. Formula X Infinite Ombré Nail Design Set ($30): This nail polish collection takes all the guesswork out of choosing colors, providing you with a set of shades you can wear together for an ombre-tastic mani.
2. Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Shadow in Peach ($65): The windswept-cheeks look no longer requires actual wind — just a really great blush. This two-toned powder adds some dimension to your makeup, leaving you with a natural-lookig flush of pigment.
3. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure ($58): Offered in a variety of different shades, this palette is for the beauty guru who loves to experiment with colors. Mix and match to create an out-of-this-world smokey eye or wear each hue alone — the options are truly endless.
4. Topshop Lip Ombré in Baffle ($14): This lip duo offers a super simple way to try the ombré lip trend. Wear one shade on your top lip and the other on the bottom for a pout that’s bound to turn heads.
5. It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombré Bronzer ($34): ‘Tis the season of bronzers to warm our hibernating skin. This ombré powder will give give you a healthy, lit-from-within glow that might make your friends think you went on a short vacation without them.
6. L’Oréal Colour Riche Ombré Quad in Perpetual Nude ($10): Luckily, ombré cosmetics are so popular they can even be shopped at your local drugstore. Try these four shadows together or alone to create your own unique makeup with this affordable palette.
7. Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Lash Ombre Mascara in Blue/Black ($13): If you’re going for a more subtle take on the trend, you’ll love this dual mascara, which provides you with an unexpected pop of blue on top of your regular black-coated lashes.
8. M.A.C. Isabel & Ruben Toledo for M·A·C Ombré Blush in Kindergarten Red ($32): This beautifully packaged blush reminds us of a tropical sunset. Just imagine how gorgeous it would look on your cheeks, giving you a vibrant pop of color during dreary winter.
9. BECCA Ombré Rouge Eye Palette ($40): Let’s call it ombré for the makeup minimalist, shall we? If you’re a fan of the cult favorite Urban Decay Naked collection, chances are you’ll adore this simpler set of coordinating nude shadows.
10. Sephora Collection Ombré Obsession Eyeshadow Palette ($34): This palette is not only swoon worthy, but can also accomplish an endless array of beauty feats, so it’s perfect for makeup rookies and veterans alike. Use one shade for a standalone look or several to add a splash of ombré to your everyday look.
11. Kardashian Beauty Radiant Ombré Blush in Sunlit ($10): Whatever your thoughts on the Kardashians might be, there’s no arguing that they’re a force to be reckoned with in the beauty world. Case in point: their own line of makeup products, featuring such gems as this multi-colored blush.
12. NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Key Largo ($35): In the words of Chandler Bing, could this duo be any more perfect? With the option of wearing each shade alone or together, this palette makes it easy peasy to hop on the ombré bandwagon.
Do you wear ombré makeup? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!