10 Looks That Prove Ombre Hair Isn’t Going Anywhere
You can ombre your lips, you can ombre your nails, you can even ombre your… legs? But our favorite ombre trend is the most obvious one — ombre hair. And guess what? Just when you thought that maybe the trend was played out, it’s still here and fiercer than ever. In fact, the trend is evolving in some interesting and unexpected ways. Haven’t experienced the look on your own lovely locks yet? Here are some celebs and models for a little inspo.
2. Demi Lovato: It seems that Demi can’t get enough hair color. She’s even turned gray — on purpose! — or “silver” as we’ll call it when we do it ourselves ;) Whatever you want to call it, she pulls it off. (via Steal Her Style)
3. Vanessa Hudgens: Miss Hippie Chic is always throwing us for a loop, style-wise. One day she’s a mermaid; the next day, she’s got pink tips for Coachella. But if you can rock it, then by all means, do. (via vanessahudgens)
4. Olivia Wilde: Pregnant women are warned not to dye their hair, and luckily for Olivia, that ombre look is still in style. Now that she’s had the baby, she might go back to her dark tresses, but we still like the beach goddess look. (via Marie Claire)
5. Kylie Jenner: Just like the rest of the Kardashian crew, Kylie recently made news. Um, when she chopped off her hair. And then when she dyed it blue. While her family might be wondering what the heck she’s thinking, all we know is that we like it. (via Behind the Chair)
8. Khloe Kardashian: Okay, okay, so we have two Kardashian family members on our list, but hear us out. Khloe is the original ombre queen, starting this whole trend in the first place and looking better than ever today. (via Us Magazine)
9. Half and Half: Women’s Wear Daily says the next iteration of this trend is something they’ve tagged “half and half,” blending together natural hair color with pastel fun. But we’re guessing this trend is only for the bravest among us. (via WWD)
Are you still rocking the ombre trend? What else could we ombre? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.