10 Looks That Prove Ombre Hair Isn’t Going Anywhere
You can ombre your lips, you can ombre your nails, you can even ombre your… legs? But our favorite ombre trend is the most obvious one — ombre hair. And guess what? Just when you thought that maybe the trend was played out, it’s still here and fiercer than ever. In fact, the trend is evolving in some interesting and unexpected ways. Haven’t experienced the look on your own lovely locks yet? Here are some celebs and models for a little inspo.
2. Demi Lovato: It seems that Demi can’t get enough hair color. She’s even turned gray — on purpose! — or “silver” as we’ll call it when we do it ourselves ;) Whatever you want to call it, she pulls it off. (via Steal Her Style)
3. Vanessa Hudgens: Miss Hippie Chic is always throwing us for a loop, style-wise. One day she’s a mermaid; the next day, she’s got pink tips for Coachella. But if you can rock it, then by all means, do. (via vanessahudgens)
4. Olivia Wilde: Pregnant women are warned not to dye their hair, and luckily for Olivia, that ombre look is still in style. Now that she’s had the baby, she might go back to her dark tresses, but we still like the beach goddess look. (via Marie Claire)
5. Kylie Jenner: Just like the rest of the Kardashian crew, Kylie recently made news. Um, when she chopped off her hair. And then when she dyed it blue. While her family might be wondering what the heck she’s thinking, all we know is that we like it. (via Behind the Chair)
8. Khloe Kardashian: Okay, okay, so we have two Kardashian family members on our list, but hear us out. Khloe is the original ombre queen, starting this whole trend in the first place and looking better than ever today. (via Us Magazine)
9. Half and Half: Women’s Wear Daily says the next iteration of this trend is something they’ve tagged “half and half,” blending together natural hair color with pastel fun. But we’re guessing this trend is only for the bravest among us. (via WWD)
Are you still rocking the ombre trend? What else could we ombre? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)