10 Organic Makeup Lines to Add to Your Beauty Routine
The most-loved makeup brands are those that make you look and feel great… right? But what if we told you that there are beauty essentials out there that are good for you and don’t destroy the environment? Yeah, we thought you’d be pretty excited about that. Fab makeup mavens have launched some ultra-amazing organic makeup lines. Made entirely of chemical-free and natural ingredients that effortlessly give you a radiant glow that you crave, these 10 organic brands definitely need to be added to your makeup bag — like, stat.
1. RMS Beauty: The mastermind behind this gorgeous collection has been doing makeup for celebs and models for two decades, and her products live up to her credentials. Need more convincing? J.Crew adores this line and uses it on all their models!
2. Ecco Bella: Not only is this line full of vibrant eyeshadow shades and popping lipstick colors that are on point with today’s trends, it’s also packed full of aloe + anti-aging and anti-blemish vitamins. Seriously, guys, your skin will thank you with eternal youth (okay… almost).
3. 100% Pure: Made from fruit pigment and all-natural ingredients, this brand has made an art out of creating beautiful makeup that also smells amazing. And did we mention that their mascara gives you crazy awesome lashes of ridiculous length and volume? Wink, and watch the people cave.
This is your go-to organic brand for a natural look that’s light, fresh and all about rocking what your momma already gave you. Packed full of good-for-you minerals capable of bestowing that legendary sun-kissed look, any item from this collection will leave you feeling totally gorgeous all day long.
5. Josie Maran Cosmetics: With an eco-conscious founder, this cosmetic collection promotes the health of its customers and the environment, too. They stand by this principle in two cool ways: 1). Using sustainable argan oil as a key ingredient and 2). Reducing waste by recycling materials and packaging.
6. Origins: If the name alone wasn’t a dead giveaway, let’s make it clear that this eco-friendly line is committed to going back to Mother Nature to garner resources. An even cooler fact? Many of the sustainable packaging and production methods that are now standard across the industry were originally pioneered by these guys a few decades before the earth-friendly movement really started rolling.
7. Vapour Organic Beauty: A big supporter of breast cancer research and foundations for wounded vets, this company is as much about giving back as it is providing you with a flawless face. Goop goddess, Gwyneth Paltrow, is also a big fan… talk about having a five-star recommendation!
8. Physicians Formula: Oh-so-adorbs packaging, fab colors, toxin-free and available at your local drugstore… need we say more?
Know someone who’s been blessed with Photoshop-quality skin? Snag some of this brand’s foundation and that person will be you.
10. Zuii Organic: This line is made out of flowers; we’re not even kidding. That nifty detail perked up our ears, but it’s the glam color selection that totally sealed the deal.