Whether it’s hair products for yourself or products for your little one, it’s no secret that opting for chemical-free and all-natural is the way to go. But sometimes that comes with a hefty price tag. Lucky for you, we’ve found 15 organic makeup products that won’t break the bank. Check out these beauty goods that are all under $20.
1. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara ($9): We’ll be honest — we would probably pick this up just based on the packaging. But the fact that we can get long, voluminous lashes from an all-natural product? Oh, we’re so in.
2. Mineral Fusion Nail Polish ($8): It’s easy to fall in love with inexpensive nail polish, but they can be full of harsh ingredients. Try out Mineral Fusion polishes for nail colors you don’t have to feel bad about wearing. And at $8, you might as well add a few to your cart ;)
3. Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream ($16): We’re huge fans of the Yes to line, so we just *had* to include this 95% natural CC cream. P.S. This is made with grapefruit, so you can bet you’ll be smelling yummy all day.
4. Ecotools Starter Set ($13): Makeup brushes that don’t cost an arm and a leg? We’re all about that. But the fact that they’re made with sustainable bamboo instead of plastic has us ready to buy the whole line.
5. Mineral Fusion Blush ($19): Blush is *always* a good idea. And when it’s all natural and affordable, we say the more the more better.
6. Ecco Bella Soft Eyeliner Pencils ($16): Whether you’re looking for an everyday natural hue or a pop of color, Ecco Bella’s got you covered. We’re especially loving the purple liner for adding a little va-va-voom to our look.
7. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm ($7): On the hunt for the perfect everyday lip color for work or school? This Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm will not only keep your lips moisturized, but will also add a touch of color. Pucker up!
8. Yes to Coconut Lip Balm ($3): Sometimes, a simple lip balm is all you need. Made with aloe, coconut butter and shea butter, this balm is chock-full of moisturizing agents to keep your lips kissably soft.
9. Mineral Fusion Hydration Mist ($17): Who doesn’t love a refreshing facial mist? Set your makeup or give your skin a midday pick-me-up with this spritz. Bonus: It’s gluten-free!
10. Tom’s of Maine Lip Gloss ($7): Amp up your night-out-on-the-town look with a simple lip gloss. The best part about this gloss is that it’s totally natural AND made in the USA. What’s not to love?
11. Andalou Naturals Skin Perfecting BB Cream ($18): We love a good tinted moisturizer or BB cream. One of our recent faves is this Andalou Naturals one. Why? It has self-adjusting mineral-tint color so you don’t have to worry about finding the perfect shade. It does all that work for you.
12. Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick ($18): Go for a bold lip color that everyone will be eyeing. Ecco Bella’s lipsticks are a win-win: They act as a lip balm with moisturizing properties, but have the color payoff and lasting power of a great lipstick.
13. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer ($16): While a $16 tinted moisturizer from the drugstore might seem steep, it’s totally worth the price since it’s made with organic ingredients. Even out your skin tone and camouflage imperfections while getting a little bit of SPF too. Yep, we’re sold.
14. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Pressed Powder ($14): Set your favorite tinted moisturizer or BB cream with a pressed powder by Physicians Formula that will also you give a natural glow just in time for summer.
15. Blûm Naturals Towelettes ($7): But at the end of the day, even if you’re using 100% organic products, it’s time to take it all off. Opt for a natural towelette like this Blûm Naturals pack to avoid unnecessary chemicals.
What’s your favorite organic makeup brand? Talk to us in the comments below!