The Oscars are on March 2nd and Hollywood’s buzzing. And in a minute, you will be too. We’ve already schooled you in how to throw an award-winning party, and now we’re rolling the credits on 11 classy cocktails to make sure your party takes home the award for Best Sip. Enjoy these fabulously refreshing beverages in gold leaf glasses for a truly Oscar-worthy toast. And may we say, it was an honor just to nominate these cocktails.
1. Pomegranate Ginger Fizz: This fresh and fizzy number has a pomegranate twist that will keep your palate intrigued all night. (via Will Cook For Friends)
2. Oscar Night Smash: With pear vodka and a sugar-rimmed garnish, we hope to accept a few of these smashing nominees. (via Camille Styles)
3. Sophisticated 7-Up: We like the classy take on this crisp, refreshing favorite. (via Mood Maybe)
4. The Ginger Sparkler: This bubbly number with notes of citrus is sure to keep the conversation lively for the backstage interviews. (via The Glitter Guide)
5. Pear and Bubbles: What a stunner, right?! The presentation alone deserves an award. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
6. Cranberry Ginger Martini: Full of fresh fruit and candied ginger, this tart drink will have you smiling all the way down the red carpet. (via What I Wore)
7. The Bee’s Knees: The simplicity of this four-ingredient cocktail makes it a great one to shake and strain for all your fancy guests, even if they are wearing PJs and pearls. (via Camille Styles)
8. Cranberry Mint Cocktail: This light cocktail is full on flavor… and gin… and champagne, so pace yourself or you’re never going to make it to Best Picture. (via Pink Patisserie)
9. Kale Margarita: We’ve seen kale in just about everything, but this kale margarita has us genuinely excited to drink our vegetables while taking in all the red-carpet fashion. (via Running With Tweezers)
10. The Last Word: Introduce your partygoers to this complex drink and see just who has the last word on who sweeps the Oscars. (via Sea of Shoes)
11. Fireside Old Fashioned: We had to round out this Tinseltown event with a classic cocktail. Now, go enjoy your fabulous party guests and remember to thank the Academy. (via What I Wore)
What is your favorite way to drink in all the fabulousness of the Oscars? Share your favorite sips with us in the comments below.