New Year, New Glassware: 23 DIY Ways to Update Your Glassware
Well the holidays are officially over … whah whah :( But it was certainly fun while it lasted … wasn’t it?! We showed you how to pop off the New Year with confetti poppers, knot your way into a new hair style, and hand letter your own cocktail napkins. It’s now time to look to the new year and new fabulous ideas! And there’s no surprise here, we’ve got one for you today. Here are 23 DIY ways to update your glassware. A new year requires some new glassware, don’t you think?!
3. DIY Metallic Print Glassware This is a buy or DIY. Blogger, Sarah, was inspired by the metallic print glassware at West Elm and decided to make her own on the cheap. You won’t believe how identical these look to the West Elm version. Take a look at her post. (via Sarah Hearts)
4. Old Sock Coffee Cup Cozy Why should cozies be reserved for beer only? That’s the theory of blogger, Jessie, and we are so not complaining! We love this idea for updating your glassware. The best part? It’s not permanent. You can switch these things up anytime you want! (via Lilyshop)
5. Glitter Dipped Coffee Mug Believe it or not, this glitter dipped coffee mug is dishwasher safe. This is good because we are definitely not fans of hand-washing dishes around here. As you can guess, we can pile them up! (via White House Black Shutters)
6. Personalized Glassware We love that these are adorable for adults and little ones alike. And guess what? These glasses are thrift store finds! We love when a project is easy on the wallet! (via Better Homes and Gardens)
7. State Silhouette Coffe Mug What is your state? This CA mug obviously works for us over here at Brit + Co., but you can doll up any white mug with your state by following the provided instructions! (via Artzy Creations)
9. Gold and Mint Spray Painted Mug We love the combo of gold and mint here at Brit + Co. headquarters! How chic is this little number?! And P.S. we just love the name of this blog! Don’t you? (via The Winthrop Chronicles)
10. Etched Glassware We are obsessed with the way etched glassware looks, and it is 100% dishwasher safe. You don’t have to worry about the lettering scraping off through washing or hard handling! (via Whimsey Box)
12. Black and White Mugs There is nothing more crisp than black and white. And to top it off, there is a video included in this tutorial! (via Flying House)
18. Frosted Tumblers Oooh frosted tumblers … sign us up! These are great for cool frothy drinks (well … maybe these will have to wait for summer ;-). (via Martha Stewart)
19. My Coffee Buddy Mugs Do you have a coffee buddy? We thought so! Everyone needs a coffee buddy right?! These mugs are just the thing for enjoying that cup of joe with your fav coffee buddy. (via A Beautiful Mess)
20. Languages of Cheers Glasses If you can’t tell by this post, we have a slight obsession with gold! Okay a full-blown, can’t-get-enough, time for a talk obsesssion with gold! These glasses almost quench our gold craving! (via Virginia and Charlie)
What DIY glassware have you made? Any in this post that you’ll add to your to-make list? Talk to us in the comments below.