11 Breathtaking Outdoor Bar Ideas for Your Bridal Shower
Let’s all take a moment and collectively agree that planning an outdoor bridal shower (or any kind of backyard party, really) requires a brilliant and on-theme cocktail station to go along with it. The 12 bar ideas below will help you stay on budget *and* throw an epic booze-friendly soiree outside. No matter what kind of gal your BFF is, you’ll find a themed set-up that fits her style. Cheers!
2. Kate Spade New York-Inspired: For the bride-to-be that’s all about bright colors and eating cake for breakfast, set up mimosa bar options with different juice flavors and lots of bubbly. Just don’t forget the rainbow smorgasbord of fruit. (via J Wiley Photography / Inspired By This)
3. Moroccan-Theme: Impress your squad right out of the gate with a Moroccan-themed cocktail table and mint-infused bevies. Bonus points if you include vintage lanterns as part of your decor. (via Steve Steinhardt / Style Me Pretty)
4. Luxe Bar Cart: Showcase your girl’s style by sticking to a feminine color palette and bringing in pretty punch pitchers and striped paper straws. (via Canary Grey Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Whimsical Garden: Going for a secret garden bridal shower theme? Dress up a basic desk with eucalyptus, add some cake, and finish with a fun pic of the bride and her crew. (via Honey Honey Photography / Style Me Pretty)
7. Wifey Party: Okay, so we’re not telling anyone that tequila shots are always a great idea, but the key with this wifey bar is to go ALL OUT with your display. (via Stephanie Sterjovski)
9. Millennial Pink: ICYMI, millennial pink is the latest trend to hit the wedding industry. Stock up with pink drinks like strawberry daiquiris, spiked pink lemonade, and, of course, rosé to complete the look. (via Connie Dai Photography / Grey Likes Weddings)
10. Aloha-Themed: This gorg jalapeño margarita station — with its fresh citrus and funky-cool glassware — has us ready for some rocks + salt action. To make it happen, just pick the bride’s favorite cocktail and add fresh fruit and cute drink stirrers. (via Megan Welker / Brit + Co)
11. Vintage Tea Party: Have an elegant bride who drinks her Earl Grey with her pinkie up? A tea party is a great way to celebrate. Mismatched tea cups, delicious biscuits, and vintage decor will bring it all together. (via Amalie Orrange / Southern Weddings)
What’s your favorite outdoor bar idea? Follow us on Pinterest for more bridal inspo!