With warm summer days rolling in, more of your parties have probably already started moving outdoors. If your porch , patio or backyard space is still living in the past and looking bare or drab, now’s the time to bring it into party mode. First step? Up your outdoor decor with a few comfy and stylish outdoor floor poufs. Whether you prefer vibrant prints or minimalistic styles, these gorgeous poufs below are sure to win you and your guests over. Scroll on to pick which of these 11 outdoor floor poufs will upgrade your outdoor space!
1. Bungalow Rose Ottoman Pouf ($490): Inspired by tribal prints and Eastern influences, there’s no doubt this vibrant patterned square pouf will amp up the visual interest of your outdoor space. Choose from three other colors if pink doesn’t mesh with your existing decor.
2. Missoni Home Jacaranda Cylinder ($1,595): If you love the iconic Missoni stripes, then this cylinder pouf is the one for you. Gorgeous shades of pink, blue and beige blend all together to create this eye-catching, colorful, modern design.
3. Kenza Metallic Gold Moroccan Pouf ($205): You can always count on metallic accents to spruce up an ordinary space into the epitome of modern chic. Take this metallic gold one for example: Whether you plop it down on your porch or patio, you can expect an ultra chic floor space in no time.
4. YumanMod Ottoman Pouf ($195): The perfect height for kicking back and resting your feet, this colorful printed pouf is just what’s needed to liven up your outdoor space. Though made from 100% soft cotton, it’ll hold its shape, so feel free to add a tray for an instant end table.
5. West Elm Multi Texture Wool Pouf ($279): Handwoven by artisans in a Fair Trade Certified facility, this multicolored pouf is one you’ll feel good about long after purchasing. Plus, its unique mishmash of colors and materials gives off eclectic boho vibes.
6. Anthropologie Flutura Pouf ($198): Minimalistic meets modern in this black and white pouf. For two shades that go with everything, what better to complete any other black and white outdoor decor you’ve curated than this simple chic accent?
7. Ashley HomeStore Geometric Pouf ($100): Bring the geometric trend outside your home with this black and white, jigsaw-like patterned pouf. Though it lacks color, its visually popping print keeps this accent pouf far from being one-dimensional.
8. JLA Home Kelsey Round Pouf Ottoman ($150): For a more subdued statement piece, consider this dark blue pouf ottoman. Rather than relying on prints, the pouf uses a complex stitching pattern for its ultimately unique look.
9. Anthropologie Metallic Patchwork Hide Pouf ($298): There’s no mistaking your home as rustic with this modern decor gem. This next-level metallic patchwork-hide pouf shimmers and shines, guaranteeing it’ll upgrade any outdoor floor space.
10. Moroccan Wedding Pouf ($395): This gorgeous sequin embellished pouf gives a touch of exotic sophistication. Handcrafted with a Moroccan flair, this beautiful decorative accent is perfect for your outdoor space, regardless of the occasion. The pouf isn’t immediately available just yet, but you can ask to be notified when it will be.
11. CB2 Xbase Pouf ($129): Turn your porch or patio into a cool and edgy space with this pouf that features bold, black diamonds. Undeniably modern, the stylish handmade pouf can also double as a coffee table with a tray, thanks to its sturdy build.
Which of these poufs did you love most? Check us out on Pinterest for more decor ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.