15 Over-the-Top Valentine’s Gifts for Your Extra AF Bae
Your S.O. has been dropping hints for weeks about Valentine’s Day, and you know they’re expecting something big. You have the rose petals, the dinner reservation, the horse-drawn carriage through the park arranged, and the ideal bottle of wine, but amidst your planning, you haven’t found that perfect gift yet! Look no further — here are 15 unique products to satisfy the pickiest partners.
1. Skullcandy Push Truly Wireless Earbuds ($130): These earphones are stylish and streamlined for optimum listening quality, and your bae will love you even more for reducing their cord-untangling time.
2. Brasil Home Design Rose Quartz Platter ($200): Serve up those chocolate-covered strawberries on this rose quartz platter for the cutest V-Day breakfast in bed.
3. Foreo UFO ($275): An at-home facial is just 90 seconds away with a Bluetooth-enabled mask. This new pink shade also keeps it on brand for the season of love.
4. Hurom HP Slow Juicer ($300): Add some fresh-squeezed juice to a morning routine with this easy-to-clean, streamlined juicer. It’s so cute they won’t even mind keeping it on the counter.
5. Bond Touch Long Distance Couples Bracelet Set ($98): For the couple who’s attached at the hip, this pair of bracelets will help bridge those rare moments apart. Simply tap on your bracelet and your loved one’s will vibrate to let them know you’re thinking of them.
6. Veuve Cliquot Rich ($62+): This limited edition bottle is cute, and it glows in the dark to reveal a neon blue design. Drink it together and revel in the delicious flavors of this rich rosé.
7. SLIP Beauty Sleep Collection ($119): Nothing says “I love you” more than the gift of restful sleep. This duo comes with the Slip signature silk pillowcase and eye mask to ensure your loved one stays comfy and cute all night long.
8. Oculus Standalone Virtual Reality Headset ($200): Virtual reality is the next big thing, and your bae will love every moment of this immersive experience. Load it up with a video montage of your favorite moments together for the ultimate gift.
9. 3D LED Gala Essential Oil Diffuser ($65): Upgrade their essential oil game with this LED reflective diffuser. Fill it with lavender and rose scents to enhance the smell of the petals you’ve already strewn about the house.
10. Rabbit Freezable Cocktail Maker ($40): Frosé, anyone? This cocktail maker will make their favorite frozen drinks.
11. Giant Teddy Teddy and Hugs Bear ($179): What says Valentine’s Day more than a seven-foot-tall teddy bear? Nothing, that’s what!
12. Nostalgia Stainless Steel Chocolate Fondue Fountain ($60): This chocolate fountain holds two pounds of chocolate for an indulgent fondue experience. Just try not to stick your hand right into it (as tempting as it may seem).
13. Venus et Fleur Eternity Collection ($429): While the price on this bouquet may seem steep, these real roses are dipped in gold and will last a whole year.
14. simplehuman sensor mirror ($200): This sensor mirror has a five-week battery life, can charge your phone, and senses when you are in front of it for the perfect lighting every time.
15. Timothy Goodman V Day Art Print ($50+): This print will remind them of your day together and add some sweet decor to their home — a win-win!
What did you get for your over-the-top bae? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.