13 Photos That Will Make You Want to Paint Your Door for an Instant Home Makeover
Front doors are one of the first things visitors see, but for the most part those big white canvases are left blank. Sure, once a year it’s acceptable to hang a DIY wreath on them, but when the holidays pass the doors go back to blah. Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to tell guests the bathroom is that neon green door down the hall? If you’re looking for inspiration for a mini home makeover you can do in an afternoon, get inspired by these 13 interior and exterior doors that fearlessly rock all shades of neon, pastels and patterns.
1. Teal Blue: Let in those tropical vibes no matter where you live by painting doors a bright turquoise. Glass doors are especially good for neon shades since there isn’t as much surface area and the color won’t dominate the room. (via My Domaine)
4. DIY B&W Graphic Door: You don’t need many supplies for this DIY, but you will need a bit of patience, depending on how straight you want those stripes. Electrical tape makes a bold statement on a white door, but won’t leave any marks behind when you decided to take them down. (via I Spy DIY)
8. Hot Orange: If your kids have fallen in love with a crazy color and you can’t quite commit to painting their whole room a shade of magenta, try appeasing them with a compromise and just paint the door. (via BoligLiv)
10. Lined in Pink: It’s the tiny details that really pull a room together, like just painting the inside edges of the door a bright pink. It’s easy to hide, like a fun little secret that you can share with guests. (via Land of Nod)
12. Rose Quartz: A single rose pink door makes a smashing statement. Thanks to Pantone, you can expect to see a lot of these rose quartz accents popping up over the new year. You’re so on trend. (via Pompeli)
Do you have a brightly colored door? If you’re considering giving your doors a makeover, make sure you follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!