Is your front door looking a little plain and simple? Make a great first impression with these wonderfully creative front door ideas. Whether you’re going for a big statement with paint or something you can finish this afternoon, you’ll be amazed at what a little DIY action can do for your curb appeal. Get to scrolling for some awesome front door projects that’ll get you, and your neighbors, inspired.
1. Hello, Sunshine: This gorgeous combo is definitely a team effort between that super sunny door and its neighboring foliage. Take a cue from this amazing pairing and use contrasting colors for the door and greenery or florals you were planning on planting this spring. (via SF Girl By Bay)
2. Color Block Knobs: Get inspired by these color block handles and DIY some for your own front door. If you’re not ready to paint a whole door, you can totally smile over this smaller, albeit just as creative, accomplishment. (via Design Love Fest)
4. Pull It Together: Bring a room together by choosing one big + bright color to focus on. Take note of the similar-hued painting, chair, flowers and amazing door in this gorgeous space. (via Honey & Fitz)
5. Well, Hello There: Be the friendliest house on the block by adding this sweet door decal ($10). These decals are easy to stick on and remove, so you can change them out as often as your welcoming little heart desires. (via Fox and Clover Boutique)
8. Turquoise + Metallic: If you’re into metallic details, turquoise is your BFF. It’s bold enough to be noticed, but mild enough to go with a whole bunch of different metallic tones. You can mix, match and move around all those details to your heart’s content. (via Little Green Notebook)
10. Bold + Bright: Wow, this bold pink choice paid off in a big way. If you’re the type that’s in love with one color, why not take it a step further and do the doors too? (via Bright Bold & Beautiful)
Which DIY door project do you love? Have any fun ones that we missed? Let us know in the comments!