11 Gold Essentials to Pair With Pastels
Ladies and gents, spring has sprung, and that means busting out everything from April-shower-ready rain boots and pastel dresses to, well… pastel everything, even room decor. Since pastel is the name of the game this season (and every spring), we’ve gathered some of the prettiest gold pieces we could find to pair with ’em.
1. Padgett Hoke Gold Curved Bar Necklace ($36): Let’s start off the gold rush with this curved bar beauty. It’s simple and dainty, making it the perfect addition to anything pastel.
2. Bando Gold Charging Cord ($17): While a phone charger isn’t the first thing that usually comes to mind when you think of accessories, it’s absolutely an essential. Plus, the gold cord takes your style game to the next level.
3. Brit + Co Gold Bar Necklace Kit ($19): Forget plain old gold — go the custom route with this bar necklace kit that comes ready to be DIY stamped with anything you can dream up.
4. Batsu Maru Double Chain Gold Bracelet ($35): This double-chained beauty takes care of cool bracelet layering with the clip of just one clasp. Style and ease, yes, please!
5. Happy Plugs Gold Earbuds ($20): You’re always listening to tunes, and your earbud cords are always dangling down your outfit, so there’s no reason why they should be left out of the gold accessory game.
6. Maika Gold Dots Print Carryall Tote ($52): Carry all your springtime essentials in one glorious tote bag that sports gold polka dots to die for.
7. Gigglosophy Mid Band Ring ($8): Mid rings are all the rage, and since it doesn’t look like they’re going to be out of style any time soon, this $8 investment is a safe, safe bet.
8. Padgett Hoke Antler Earrings ($40): Give a golden nod to the wonderful new flora and fauna that pop up throughout spring with these pretty antler earrings.
9. Bando Peekaboo Clutch in Mint ($24): If you want to keep your pastel game on high and just add a slight glint of gold, then this little mint green clutch is just what you need, m’lady.
10. Ofina Webbed Ear Cuff ($24): These are in, just in time for festival season! These edgy items are a great way to add a little spunk to a pastel dress.
11. Gigglosophy Script Love Necklace ($15): Last but not least, we’ve got a little love to close out the golden round up. Love never goes out of style.
What’s in your pastel arsenal? Show us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)