When it’s raining outside, dressing for work can be a bummer. Wet feet make for grumpy girls, especially when it can take days to dry out your favorite flats. So let’s avoid it altogether with a pair of rain boots. Some good wellies will come in handy during those April showers. With all the cute boots to choose from, you’ll want several pairs in your closet. Check out these 11 gorgeous rain boots that will keep you dry and stylish. We call that a win-win.
1. Classic Hunters ($148): These boots are everywhere, in every color, in every size. They may seem a little pricey, but it’ll be well worth it when they last for years of puddle jumping.
4. Metallic Boots ($51): Good ol’ wellies in a metallic color? Color us so flipping excited.
5. Hunter Short Boots ($250): Before you get nervous about the price, think of it as an investment. Made from top-quality leather, these boots will be around so long, you’ll be able to pass them down to your daughter one day.
8. Tally Rain Boot ($59): Just because it’s dark and gloomy outside doesn’t mean your outfit has to be. Add a pop of color and go jump in those puddles.
9. Rain Check Rain Boots ($78): Simple quilted stitching and a low heel make these a closet staple that will never go out of style.
10. Neon Original Hunters ($125): Like we said, these come in every size and color imaginable. It’s almost worth having a regular pair and booties like these.
What is your rain boot style? Tell us in the comments below!
Additional reporting by Ashley Tyler