Pastels for spring? “Groundbreaking.” But with the warmer temps finally showing us some love, we think it’s time to brighten our post-winter blues by strutting a few cotton candy hues on our digits. And while pastel lipstick and hair might not be for everyone, an Easter-approved manicure just might do the trick. Here are eight Insta-worthy pastel shades to wear that will brighten your feed.
1. Butter London Buttercream ($10): Not all pastel hues need to be bright AF. Go down the minimalistic route with this natural color that looks as creamy as butter.
2. Julep Ali Boho Glam ($14): Powder your
nose digits with this soft blue hue. A whimsical color that’s subtle and cute? Score!
3. China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint ($5): Make your digits minty fresh with this greenery polish. Whether you wear it as-is or flaunt it with a contrasty red, this color will make any mani look fresh and clean.
4. Smith and Cult Opaque Buttery Sunshine ($18): This sweet shade of yellow is like having sunshine in a bottle. Rethink your classic French manicure by using this shade as your base or to change up your tips.
5. Essie Blush-Worthy ($12): We’re 100 percent sure this nail polish will make your crush blush — and it’s not because of its name. Wear this little pink number with a contrasting red statement nail for a seasonal take on the color combo trend.
6. Zoya Violet ($6): Try this dusty purple on your nails for a fun, spring-approved nail design that’s perfect for festival season.
7. RGB Pool ($9): Pool your look together with this splash-worthy polish (pun intended). Try with your swanky new swimsuit and a fierce pair of sunnies.
8. Jinsoon Keppel ($18): Did you hear? Kelp is the latest trend you need to jump on, and thankfully, you can wear this new food-inspired color on your digits. Perfect for Instagram-worthy pics? You betta believe it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.