The 8 Best Pastel Nail Colors You Need to Wear This Spring
Pastels for spring? “Groundbreaking.” But with the warmer temps finally showing us some love, we think it’s time to brighten our post-winter blues by strutting a few cotton candy hues on our digits. And while pastel lipstick and hair might not be for everyone, an Easter-approved manicure just might do the trick. Here are eight Insta-worthy pastel shades to wear that will brighten your feed.
1. Butter London Buttercream ($10): Not all pastel hues need to be bright AF. Go down the minimalistic route with this natural color that looks as creamy as butter.
2. Julep Ali Boho Glam ($14): Powder your
nose digits with this soft blue hue. A whimsical color that’s subtle and cute? Score!
3. China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint ($5): Make your digits minty fresh with this greenery polish. Whether you wear it as-is or flaunt it with a contrasty red, this color will make any mani look fresh and clean.
4. Smith and Cult Opaque Buttery Sunshine ($18): This sweet shade of yellow is like having sunshine in a bottle. Rethink your classic French manicure by using this shade as your base or to change up your tips.
5. Essie Blush-Worthy ($12): We’re 100 percent sure this nail polish will make your crush blush — and it’s not because of its name. Wear this little pink number with a contrasting red statement nail for a seasonal take on the color combo trend.
6. Zoya Violet ($6): Try this dusty purple on your nails for a fun, spring-approved nail design that’s perfect for festival season.
7. RGB Pool ($9): Pool your look together with this splash-worthy polish (pun intended). Try with your swanky new swimsuit and a fierce pair of sunnies.
8. Jinsoon Keppel ($18): Did you hear? Kelp is the latest trend you need to jump on, and thankfully, you can wear this new food-inspired color on your digits. Perfect for Instagram-worthy pics? You betta believe it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.