8 Must-Have Pastel Shoes for Spring
It is officially spring — which means bring on the colorful basics and sunny vibes. If you’re looking forward to stepping into the warm weather in style, some new spring shoes are probably at the top of your TDL. (Buh bye, snow boots!) Cheery pastels are pretty much always a good idea, and there are plenty of poppin’ color kicks out there to choose from. Here are a few faves we want to buy RN.
1. Toms Pale Pink Suede Women’s Lenox Sneakers ($89): Of course you already heart your Toms slip-ons, but have you experienced their sneakers? They’re lightweight and dreamy. Wear them with your fave leggings or skinnies — anything goes.
2. H&M Suede Mules ($70): Mules are everywhere right now, and you’ve got to get in on the pack trend if you haven’t already. They’re super comfy and look amazing with your fave pair of work pants or dressed up for date night. We’re totally crushing on this fun mint color too.
3. Nordstrom Luminate Open Toe Dress Sandal ($60): If your spring calendar is filling up with bridal showers and brunches, you’ll heart these ankle-strap sandals that are formal enough for any occasion. You also can wear them with your skinnies when you want to feel glammed up any day.
4. Gala Harrier Pastel Mint Sneakers ($83): If your tastes are more old school, you’ll love these throwback sneaks. The mint color is so money for spring days spent at a park or brewery. Try them with crop pants for a winning combo.
5. Make Me Chic Pastel Stacked Chunky Heels ($32): Lavender is another ahmazing pastel option for the season. Dress these chunky heels up with a skirt for work any day of the week, or save them for a warm-weather wedding. You’ll want to keep wearing them all summer long.
6. Betsey Johnson Kammiee Pumps ($90): If you’re into the pastel look, don’t feel like you have to stick with solids. Embellished floral pastel patterns and bows are major #goals for spring. These beauties work for everything from weddings to the work week.
7. Fly London Isla Distressed Sneaker ($155): These are the sneaks you’ll want to wear with all your casual and athleisure looks now that the temps have started to rise. The super soft leather and memory foam base mean you can walk miles and miles with no problem.
8. Steve Madden Gills ($80): Slip right into the new season with these fun sliders. They’ve got just enough of a platform for a bit of height and a chic suede material that looks lux.
Ready for more spring fashion inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.