Let’s get personal, shall we? Monograms are back in a big way, and personalizing anything from clothes to home decor to tech accessories is all the rage. We recommend ransacking your closets for button-downs, cashmere sweaters and scarves in bright colors and fun prints and taking them to your local tailor or embroiderer ASAP. And don’t worry, if you come up empty-handed on items to stamp at home, we’ve found these 16 stylish pieces that will still let you leave your mark.
2. Asymmetrical Script Initial Necklace ($14): Accent that neckline in a classy, one-of-a-kind way with initials that are worked right into a shimmering chain.
3. Jewelry Round ($140): Stash your personalized gems in a very personalized way. Zip ’em up in this velvet lined, turquoise and orange silk case that houses eight protective pockets. Your jewelry is sure to be safe and sound in this baby.
4. Initial Signet Ring ($32): In case you thought the signet ring was just a fashion accessory, think again. Back in the day, it was actually an official seal or signature used mostly by the wealthy or royals to stamp important documents. Talk about signed, sealed, delivered… this monogrammed piece is legit!
5. Italic Monogram Piñata: Who says piñatas have to be filled with candy? This DIY find is filled with thoughtful gifts and trinkets, given to a friend as a birthday surprise. Now that’s a fancy package! (via Oh Happy Day)
6. Monogram Nail Decals ($5): Make a serious statement with these stickers. You can write your initials or even a message on your nails!
7. Compact Mirror ($40): Who’s the fairest of them all? Stash this personalized mirror in your purse to be in check wherever you go.
9. Knit Tote ($60): The best tag-along tote to hold your festival necessities, it’ll be hard to misplace if it’s marked with your initial.
10. Rain Boots ($98): Keep your feet dry and stylish in rubber rain boots just for you. Go ahead and make a splash.
12. Kenzo Sweater ($300): Wool and mohair come together to create this slim fit logo sweater, so you can keep it kool with the letter K!
13. Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace ($48): Personalized jewelry has evolved since the days of Carrie Bradshaw and her nameplate necklace. This acrylic piece is bold and beautiful.
14. Color Block Check Blanket Poncho ($1400): An elegant ode to equestrian chic, or the most expensive “blanket” you’ll ever own. Burberry’s monogrammed poncho hits shelves in July for Autumn 2014.
16. Blooming Monogram: We’re thinking this would make an excellent centerpiece or coffee table accent. Fill the initial with floral foam, arrange your flowers and you’ve got yourself a blooming monogram. (via Urbanic Paper)
How do you make your mark? Tell us how you “monogram it” in the comments below or on Facebook.