30 DIY Bridesmaid Gifts Impossible NOT to Love
Now that all your foreseeable weekends are tied up dealing with wedding deets, coming up with a gift to impress your bridesmaids (hopefully something they will like and use) may seem like an impossible task. To help you avoid hours of mind-numbing Internet searches, we’re revealing unique ways to show your maids the love. Skip the shopping and go for a creative gift that will make you the most popular bride ever.
2. Gold Dot Mugs: Need a gift for your maids ASAP? Some plain white mugs and a metallic marker are all it takes to DIY some super girly mugs in minutes. Now you can get back to the fun stuff, like daydreaming about the honeymoon. (via Lauren Conrad)
3. Spa Kit: Just because you want to gift your friends a spa day doesn’t mean you need to make a major splurge. Here’s a tutorial that provides recipes and printables to help you put together a spa kit in a breeze. (via Lia Griffith)
10. Statement Necklace: This necklace has a lot going for it: classic pearls, trendy turquoise and lots of sophisticated layers. A necklace this dreamy will take a bit of time to create, but the impressive factor + low cost make it totally worth the effort. (via Something Turquoise)
11. Sequin Phrase Sweatshirt: Statement shirts are all the rage, and this one is even better because it sparkles! This glammed-up sweatshirt is cute enough for everyday and cozy enough for a road trip. Be prepared: you might have a hard time getting your friends to wear anything else to the rehearsal dinner. (via A Beautiful Mess)
18. Marbled Votives: Finding a fab gift just takes a little creativity. This simple nail polish technique will have you marbling everything you own. (P.S. Wouldn’t these candles look stunning on your reception tables too? Hmmm… ). (via Lovely Indeed)
20. Beauty in a Box: Your friends will have a hard time deciding where to start with this dreamy collection of skincare + beauty items (plus maybe a handful of gourmet chocolates?). (via Wedding Chicks)
23. Zipped Lips Pouch: Everyone’s obviously got love on the brain, so it’s hard to go wrong with a zipped lips pouch. It’s the perfect place to stash day-of essentials: lipstick, tissues, breath mints and such. (via A Beautiful Mess)
28. Bridesmaid Totes: Here’s proof that the perfect present doesn’t have to take a lot of time and effort. Glittery gold iron-on vinyl instantly turns a basic tote into something trendy. If you’re feeling generous, fill it up with goodies. (via Style Me Pretty)
30. Personalized Jewelry Box: Still at a loss on what gift to give your friends? Here’s the ultimate personalized present that’s sure to please any friend: a jewelry box filled with all her favorite things. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
How are you showing your ‘maids the love? Which of these gifts would you love to receive from your bestie bride? Share your fave DIYs in the comments below!