This is a PSA: Your best friend’s 30th birthday calls for an extra special, personalized present! Not sure what kinds of things can even be customized? Look no further. Ahead, we’ve compiled a list of 13 totally adorbs gifts primed for your BFF’s initials or name.
1. Kate Spade New York Initial Tumbler ($18): Nothing says “Love ya girl!” like a tumbler for iced coffee. This glam vessel comes adorned with a golden initial and a block of bright color.
2. Girly Gifts 07 Custom Letter Balloons ($3 each): Your bestie will heart seeing her personal bday greeting in bubbly gold letters. We see an Instagram photo shoot in her future!
3. Ban.do Pink Shimmer Peekaboo Tote ($41): The toting possibilities are endless with a shiny, leatherette stunner like this. Especially when you get your girl’s initials stitched on.
4. Macarons and Mimosas Custom Personalized Pencils ($15, set of six): There’s something about bespoke pencils that makes them feel absolutely necessary. Even if your girl only writes with pens, a custom batch of these babies will complete her workstation.
5. Joy Merryman Store Rose Marble Phone Case ($30+): Marble is everywhere these days, but ROSE marble? Well, that’s just what your BFF’s phone needs.
6. Serenity of the South Mint Color Monogram Floppy Hat ($27): A monogram floppy hat means being able to easily spot your gal on the beach all summer long.
7. Pottery Barn McKenna Leather Medium Jewelry Box ($129): Jewelry storage just got a whole lot cuter. This spacious-yet-compact box comes with lots of space and your girl’s first initial.
8. Erin Condren Cactus Notebook ($20): Cactus print = EVERYTHING. Seriously, we won’t judge if you buy one of these coiled notebooks for yourself as well.
9. Mark and Graham Power Up Lightning to USB Tassel Keychain ($59): Your on-the-go gal will get SO much use out of this leather tassel keychain that doubles as a charging cable. So long, dead phone days!
10. Pottery Barn Teen The Emily & Meritt Pink/Green Palms Rope Duffle ($70): Weekend getaways wouldn’t be complete without fun luggage. This summer-ready, palm-printed duffle is practically begging for a monogrammed addition.
11. Amelia Herbertson Monogrammed Meadow Trinket Dish ($12): These cuties are inspired by vintage children’s book illustrations, so they’re full of warm and fuzzy nostalgia for your sentimental, bookworm bestie.
12. Madewell The Leather Pouch Wallet in Tigerlily ($40): When it comes to gifting, you can never go wrong with a chic little pouch. A monogram will make this tiny one even better.
13. All About You Creations Business Card Case ($18): Networking is serious business! Help your girl leave a lasting impression with a bright, floral business card holder.
What will you gift your BFF for her big 3-0? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.