14 Beer-Inspired Party Ideas for a Very Hoppy 30th Birthday
Turning 30 warrants a blow-out birthday bash. And there’s no better way to achieve that better-than-a-bar status than with a beer theme. Whether you’re Pale Ale-obsessed or IPA-exclusive, you deserve to spend the first moments of your new decade surrounded by your besties — and all kinds of hoppy delights. From pint-shaped favors to stein-inspired floaties, the beer necessities below will pair perfectly with a cold one (or four).
1. Social Bash and Co. Cheers & Beers Glitter Banner ($12): Set the tone with a glitzy banner. All you have to do is hang it up and say, “Cheers!” And then grab the beers, obvs.
2. Sprinkle Social 30th Birthday Neoprene Can Coolers ($59, set of 12): Keep your drinks ice cold with a Dirty Thirty (read: cute AF) koozy. These come in large packs so you can pass ‘em out as favors!
3. Bags N Bubbles Pretzel White Paper Bags ($50, set of 50): Pretzels and beer are like two peas in a party pod. That’s why packing some of the twisted treats inside printed bags will be a TRUE nod to the theme.
4. Urban Outfitters Beer Mug Pool Float ($24): Take your party to the pool with a stein-inspired floatie. There’s even a little cooler section to hold your fave six pack.
5. Silk Beer Print Scarf ($43): Rev up the chic factor with a nod to retro high fashion. This silk scarf has a funky ‘70s vibe that will mark you as the queen of the night.
6. White Rabbits Design Cheers and Beers to 30 Years Tattoo ($2): Temporary tattoos are never a bad idea. Especially if they have the party motto written right on them.
7. Beer North Beer Ingredients T-shirt ($25): Malt, hops, water, yeast, oh my! Yep, you can wear all your favorite ingredients on one minimalist tee.
8. Tasseled Bottle Opener ($18): Poppin’ bottles just got a whole lot fancier thanks to this tasseled opener.
9. TAYHAM Trouble Is Brewing Card ($5): This cheeky card is great for penning silly notes to your guests. It even comes with its own warning label for the impending fun ahead.
10. Wheel of Mis-Fortune Drinking Game ($26): Sorry, but you can’t throw a beer-themed bash without a drinking game. This aptly named Wheel of Fortune-inspired pick is sure to be a hit with your party crew.
11. Society6 Beach Towel ($38): Wrap yourself in a vintage-inspired PBR towel following an awesome game of pool pong. It’s TOTALLY Insta-worthy, no?
12. UncommonGoods Beer Bottle Cap Decor ($35): Don’t toss all your leftover bottle caps! Repurpose them as sustainable decor and cherish ALL the memories.
13. Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Bamboo & Slate Craft Beer Tasting Flight ($60): Test your brew-pals’ palates with a full flight of faves. This handy set comes with everything you need, from glasses to chalk (but not the beer).
14. Golden Arrow Boutique Beer Mug Cupcake Topper ($9, set of 12): Every cupcake deserves an on-theme topper. These mug-shaped ones are 1) gold, 2) glittery, and 3) perfect for your bash.
Want even more boozy party #inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.